• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Fantastic Finish/AAC this weekend

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  2,343
  • Days Won:  0

5 hours ago, Gatorbull325 said:

CCS has finish his 1st 2 seasons with a winning record. Fritz has 1 in 3 seasons. Im not saying Fritz is a bad coach. I just notice coach's like CCS and Taggart are held 2 much higher standards than other "type" of coaches. Look at Taggart, Scott Frost and Chip Kelly. Frost and Taggart have the same amount of wins  Kelly has less wins....yet Taggart is the only one of the 3 who is getting chitted on by the media and fans and the ONLY one on the hot seat. Just my observation. 

Such a tired and ignorant take its gross. 

• Upvote 3

• Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  2,343
  • Days Won:  0

Here are what top 25 programs are doing...

Oregon - obviously had Nike's backing...

Georgia - investing the last couple years....

https://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/27647608/inside-georgia-200-million-quest-take-alabama

We all know what we are competing against with Houston and UCF, so when are we actually going to make a significant move other than building what we needed a decade ago?

• Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  2,286
  • Days Won:  1

11 hours ago, Gatorbull325 said:

CCS has finish his 1st 2 seasons with a winning record. Fritz has 1 in 3 seasons. Im not saying Fritz is a bad coach. I just notice coach's like CCS and Taggart are held 2 much higher standards than other "type" of coaches. Look at Taggart, Scott Frost and Chip Kelly. Frost and Taggart have the same amount of wins  Kelly has less wins....yet Taggart is the only one of the 3 who is getting chitted on by the media and fans and the ONLY one on the hot seat. Just my observation. 

They didn't hesitate to run Skip out of town after his third season. The team steadily declined under his watch, more or less everyone wanted him gone, and he was canned. Skip was a white guy last I checked. Should come as no surprise that people are down on Charlie after losing eight straight. Race has nothing to do with this.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,525
  • Days Won:  28

1 hour ago, USFBulls727 said:

They didn't hesitate to run Skip out of town after his third season. The team steadily declined under his watch, more or less everyone wanted him gone, and he was canned. Skip was a white guy last I checked. Should come as no surprise that people are down on Charlie after losing eight straight. Race has nothing to do with this.

Nor are we making post about Skip everytime he loses a game. 

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,025
  • Days Won:  38

1 hour ago, Gatorbull325 said:

Nor are we making post about Skip everytime he loses a game. 

Skip Holtz?  We fired him and no one regrets it.  Taggart left to cash in before winning a bowl game or conference championship.  Totally his call and who wouldn't turn down millions.  It's a little different vibe than Skip.

Taggart can get it done at FSU probably with the right staff and players, but believe me their fans haven't seen this level of sub par results in a minute.  They said the game against UVA was the first time UVA was ever favored in the matchup for example.  Willie has brought the program to new lows up to this point, so that's why he is on the hot seat.

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

Was out last night, so thanks for posting link to game highlights. All I can say is WOW! Best comeback in a while and that Tulane QB/WR duo is a tactical nuke.Congrats to Tulane, reminds me of our old-school never-give-up teams. Hope we can get back to that.

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,859
  • Days Won:  67

14 hours ago, Gatorbull325 said:

. I just notice coach's like CCS and Taggart are held 2 much higher standards than other "type" of coaches. Look at Taggart, Scott Frost and Chip Kelly. Frost and Taggart have the same amount of wins  Kelly has less wins....yet Taggart is the only one of the 3 who is getting chitted on by the media and fans and the ONLY one on the hot seat. Just my observation. 

The race card,? Your observation is not only ignorant but lazy.  Look at the trajectory of the team, I am not saying fire CCS yet but his teams are consistently ill prepared, he is on the hot seat because he has demonstrated an inability to lead this team over the past year. 

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  1,117
  • Days Won:  4

Bottom line is Taggart and Fritz did great in the AAC. CCS is doing laughably bad. But because hes black, we should appreciate non stop losing? And dont give me all the talent left excuse. This whole team is his team, and they suck right now. 7 wins is not a lot to ask for at USF, and hes not even projected to hit that

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  193
  • Content Count:  5,254
  • Days Won:  1

Uconn trails indiana 24-3. Might be the easiest game left on the schedule

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,025
  • Days Won:  38

1 hour ago, WhoRUSF said:

CCS is doing laughably bad.

That doesn't mean this won't change though.  Let's say for sake of argument the new QB can score points and this defense keeps getting stops and turnovers.  That would change some things real quick!  You never know!