• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

QB Competition

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,250
  • Days Won:  255

13 minutes ago, JTrue said:

Yes?

To advance the discussion and not get bogged down in nuances, split time and reps that have nothing to do with conversation I will day yes they are all pro style because it has nothing to do with the fact KB says he runs a pro style, every qb he has picked was pro style and the game clips look a lot like pro style. I stepped in a trap by committing to a number but I have no problem committing to what I said no matter what corner it paints me into.  Now after months of discussing this can someone for the first time produce the first shred of evidence that KB has an affinity for and properly utilizes a dual threat qb? 

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

3 minutes ago, puc86 said:

To advance the discussion and not get bogged down in nuances, split time and reps that have nothing to do with conversation I will day yes they are all pro style because it has nothing to do with the fact KB says he runs a pro style, every qb he has picked was pro style and the game clips look a lot like pro style. I stepped in a trap by committing to a number but I have no problem committing to what I said no matter what corner it paints me into.  Now after months of discussing this can someone for the first time produce the first shred of evidence that KB has an affinity for and properly utilizes a dual threat qb? 

Deez nuts say no

1 minute ago, Skingraft said:

Deez nuts say no

It’s better than the typical response of but I want him to even though he says the opposite and selects the opposite players 

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

9 minutes ago, puc86 said:

I would say he wants his QB to be able to run because his QB runs the ball a lot in his offense. I know this because his QB runs the ball a lot in his offense. My evidence of this is the fact that his QB has ran the ball a lot in his offense. The problem is that you've decide what "a lot" is and it seems to be one more yard than however many yards a QB runs for in KB's offense.

If I say KB wants a dual threat QB, you've decide Vick, Tebow, Griffin, Milton, Daniels, etc. are not dual-threat QBs, therefore, KB does not want a dual-threat QB.

Edited by JTrue

7 minutes ago, JTrue said:

I would say he wants his QB to be able to run because his QB runs the ball a lot in his offense. I know this because his QB runs the ball a lot in his offense. My evidence of this is the fact that his QB has ran the ball a lot in his offense. The problem is that you've decide what "a lot" is and it seems to be one more yard than however many yards a QB runs for in KB's offense.

If I say KB wants a dual threat QB, you've decide Vick, Tebow, Griffin, Milton, Daniels, etc. are not dual-threat QBs, therefore, KB does not want a dual-threat QB.

So clearly Blake should be a great fit; imagine if he got the full game in

83CAF2E4-3C3A-48B7-8459-0BACA47B1EEE.jpeg

2 minutes ago, puc86 said:

So clearly Blake should be a great fit; imagine if he got the full game in

83CAF2E4-3C3A-48B7-8459-0BACA47B1EEE.jpeg

Provide evidence of my saying Blake Barnett is the best choice for KB's offense. 

2 minutes ago, JTrue said:

Provide evidence of my saying Blake Barnett is the best choice for KB's offense. 

Why would I need to do that? By your metric that line looks like BB is dual threat Qb. No one here thinks that’s the case. KB never says dual threat, KB never picks dual threats and KBs video doesn’t look very dual threat if a stat line can prove it then all reason be damned BB is a dual threat qb.

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

50 minutes ago, puc86 said:

It’s better than the typical response of but I want him to even though he says the opposite and selects the opposite players 

Yeah, but those have met me know I dont give 2 poops but will always be there.... I edited that for Brad... got your back homie

35 minutes ago, puc86 said:

Why would I need to do that? By your metric that line looks like BB is dual threat Qb. No one here thinks that’s the case. KB never says dual threat, KB never picks dual threats and KBs video doesn’t look very dual threat if a stat line can prove it then all reason be damned BB is a dual threat qb.

Dual-threat QBs get 43 yards per game by my definition. So Michael Vick is a dual-threat QB, so is Tim Tebow, and so is the preferred QB in KB’s system.

Edited by JTrue

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  166
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, puc86 said:

If he doesn’t pick dual threats then why would he recruit Jordan Smith? 

C9D0B086-1761-4932-B141-1A984BE5CACA.jpeg