• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

The time to commit to McCloud is NOW

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  51
  • Content Count:  3,357
  • Days Won:  5

9 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

I feel bad that I flew out to the game this weekend and rented a car, used points for a hotel, bar tabs, parking, tickets etc...to watch that atrocity in brutal heat.  You put in the guy that gives the team the best chance to win and that is JM and it is obvious. BB is not cut out for this offense and anyone that believes he has a snowball’s chance in hell of being an NFL QB has not been watching him the past year and change, his QB acumen is poor and will never be good enough to play well at this level let alone the next.

I had a blast. Win some lose some. What makes it easier is , from what I’ve read, we punched it in and should of won.my next travel date will be our bowl game. Going for the dub.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

1 hour ago, Friscobull said:

I feel bad that I flew out to the game this weekend and rented a car, used points for a hotel, bar tabs, parking, tickets etc...to watch that atrocity in brutal heat.  You put in the guy that gives the team the best chance to win and that is JM and it is obvious. BB is not cut out for this offense and anyone that believes he has a snowball’s chance in hell of being an NFL QB has not been watching him the past year and change, his QB acumen is poor and will never be good enough to play well at this level let alone the next.

I hear you. It is a tough time to be a USF fan but hang in there. There will be a day when it all comes together (it could be soon or later) and when it does you will have a much greater feeling and appreciation than the bandwagon fans that make up 97% of Tampa. Let’s take it a game at a time going forward...

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

1 hour ago, jchem1995 said:

I had a blast. Win some lose some. What makes it easier is , from what I’ve read, we punched it in and should of won.my next travel date will be our bowl game. Going for the dub.

I have to say that this was the best time I have ever had at a USF away game. Outcome sucked as well as the heat but it was an enjoyable time. 

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,201
  • Days Won:  2

Ok I crunched the numbers...

Blake 20 drives = 220 yards and 3 points

McCloud 4 drives = 146 yards and 7 points.

That's 11 yards per drive with Blake and 36 yards per drive with Jordan.

I swear if Blake starts...

Edited by Bulls On Parade

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  207
  • Content Count:  3,467
  • Days Won:  19

On the way to airport in ATL my Uber driver explained in great detail to me that South Florida's problem is that they opt for small, mobile QBs instead of big, strong-armed pocket passers.

I guess everyone has an opinion.

Me, I'm for whoever gets us winning.  I think it's more a matter of individual and team chemistry than any hypothetical formula.  I still like Blake and don't lay the blame for our performances mostly on his shoulders, however, I also think we need to continue the experiment with McCloud or we will not know.

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

30 minutes ago, SilverBull said:

On the way to airport in ATL my Uber driver explained in great detail to me that South Florida's problem is that they opt for small, mobile QBs instead of big, strong-armed pocket passers.

Clearly he's not watched much South Florida football, otherwise he'd know we've seen our most exciting games and best wins with smaller, mobile QBs.  We have a big, strong armed pocket passer and, in large part because we can't protect him, we have sucked with him in the game.  

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,272
  • Days Won:  255

I am glad to hear KB is planning for his future and making some spare change driving Uber. 

• Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,724
  • Days Won:  109

11 hours ago, Friscobull said:

But you got a chance to meet me again.

And, thank you again for the bourbon on Friday night.

• Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,724
  • Days Won:  109

1 hour ago, SilverBull said:

I guess everyone has an opinion.

Me, I'm for whoever gets us winning.  I think it's more a matter of individual and team chemistry than any hypothetical formula.  I still like Blake and don't lay the blame for our performances mostly on his shoulders, however, I also think we need to continue the experiment with McCloud or we will not know.

Shouldn't Charlie have been with the team?

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

9 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

Shouldn't Charlie have been with the team?

Just like him to use the word "they."