• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

The time to commit to McCloud is NOW

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  1,489
  • Days Won:  0

I was pulling for Barnett, but the final straw was on a 3rd and long and he had Wilcox open along the sideline and he hesitated and hesitated and by the time he finally threw it, there was a defender on him and he didn't get the first down.  At this point, call it a re-building year and put in McCloud.   We know where we stand with Barnett.  

• Like 1

• Topic Count:  46
  • Content Count:  477
  • Days Won:  1

3 minutes ago, bullstampede9922 said:

I was pulling for Barnett, but the final straw was on a 3rd and long and he had Wilcox open along the sideline and he hesitated and hesitated and by the time he finally threw it, there was a defender on him and he didn't get the first down.  At this point, call it a re-building year and put in McCloud.   We know where we stand with Barnett.  

It wasn't like he didn't see him open either. He was staring right at him. Just didn't pull the trigger until it was far too late. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  1,489
  • Days Won:  0

4 minutes ago, Nick Carroll said:

It wasn't like he didn't see him open either. He was staring right at him. Just didn't pull the trigger until it was far too late. 

I think he was looking at him the whole time.  I was screaming at the television, "Throw the Ball!!"  It was like he waited for him to be covered and then threw it.   I'm still trying to figure out why they aren't throwing to Wilcox as much as they should.  He should be our go-to receiver.  Did he even get 1 throw in the first half?

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  46
  • Content Count:  477

5 minutes ago, bullstampede9922 said:

I think he was looking at him the whole time.  I was screaming at the television, "Throw the Ball!!"  It was like he waited for him to be covered and then threw it.   I'm still trying to figure out why they aren't throwing to Wilcox as much as they should.  He should be our go-to receiver.  Did he even get 1 throw in the first half?

I was watching on my phone while at my son's basketball game. I am pretty sure the people around me thought I was crazy. lol 

• Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  9,686
  • Days Won:  8

Yep, Blake is slow to pass the ball. The receivers are getting open, Barnett just moves too slowly.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,199
  • Days Won:  2

1 minute ago, Gismo said:

Yep, Blake is slow to pass the ball. The receivers are getting open, Barnett just moves too slowly.

As a Bucs fan he reminds me of Rob Johnson. He would get sacked so many times cause he just held onto the ball forever.

• Topic Count:  108
  • Content Count:  2,484

1 hour ago, bullstampede9922 said:

I watched the replay. It looks to me that Barnett looks at two WR's in the middle of the field first then over to Wilcox. It's difficult to tell for sure but that's what it looks like to me.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

5 hours ago, SilverBull said:

On the way to airport in ATL my Uber driver explained in great detail to me that South Florida's problem is that they opt for small, mobile QBs instead of big, strong-armed pocket passers.

I guess everyone has an opinion.

Me, I'm for whoever gets us winning.  I think it's more a matter of individual and team chemistry than any hypothetical formula.  I still like Blake and don't lay the blame for our performances mostly on his shoulders, however, I also think we need to continue the experiment with McCloud or we will not know.

Tell him don't quit your day job or second job or whatever the hell uber driving is...

• Topic Count:  135
  • Content Count:  3,809
  • Days Won:  4

On ‎9‎/‎9‎/‎2019 at 8:39 AM, SilverBull said:

On the way to airport in ATL my Uber driver explained in great detail to me that South Florida's problem is that they opt for small, mobile QBs instead of big, strong-armed pocket passers.

I guess everyone has an opinion.

Me, I'm for whoever gets us winning.  I think it's more a matter of individual and team chemistry than any hypothetical formula.  I still like Blake and don't lay the blame for our performances mostly on his shoulders, however, I also think we need to continue the experiment with McCloud or we will not know.

I live in ATL.  I Guarantee you nobody who lives in ATL who didn't go to USF knows anything about USF.  They literally almost all think USF and c are the same school.

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

5 minutes ago, beastiebull said:

I live in ATL.  I Guarantee you nobody who lives in ATL who didn't go to USF knows anything about USF.  They literally almost all think USF and c are the same school.

I live in Tampa and 75% of people who went to USF still don't know anything about USF.

• Upvote 2