• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Please provide your list of names for the STB vacant FB HC position.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  7,683
  • Days Won:  17

1 hour ago, George_Bullnard_Shaw said:

Last year is relevant because it is part of his body of work.

If we never brought last year into it, we'd never fire anyone because you'd only judge the current season and you don't fire someone for one losing season.

Of course it's relevant, but hey Message Board Police said it isn't so .....

Guest Jonesy Bull
9 minutes ago, Bull94 said:

how does it apply to us?

we have 9 starters returning on offense including a 5th(6th??) year senior QB and a potential NFL TE and we have 6 starters returning on defense.

15 total returning starters.

9 seniors are listed as starters.

we have the 3rd most starters returning in our conference just 1 behind UConn(16) and SMU(16).

we are the definition of a veteran team.

you are correct in saying that Wisconsin is returning very little. 11 starters return. they have a freshman QB and 4 new starters on their o-line.

Dont get me wrong.  I do agree that there is at least a partial impact from the previous year.......But you have to admit that there was enough changes in players and coaching, S&G, new offensive scheme that this team is its own entitity.

I dont put as much stock in last years team as some do.

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  8,722
  • Days Won:  23

Just now, Jonesy Bull said:

Dont get me wrong.  I do agree that there is at least a partial impact from the previous year.......But you have to admit that there was enough changes in players and coaching, S&G, new offensive scheme that this team is its own entitity.

I dont put as much stock in last years team as some do.

nah a coach made some shakeups because his team was awful last year. still look the same to me. unmotivated, sloppy,undisciplined. ready to quit at the first sign of adversity.

was there ever a moment during last weeks game where you thought we were much different from last year?

Guest Jonesy Bull
8 minutes ago, chapelbull said:

lol, so you're ********, in a thread, about people creating a thread ******** about the team/coach and people should skip over your posts ******** about the ******** in said thread, but YOU shouldn't skip the whole thread. 

Gotcha, carry on Message Board Police ..... 

I dont know exactly what a Message Board Police is.

But will it come with a nice Salary and Benefit Package......if so, Ill consider the offer!

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

4 minutes ago, Bull94 said:

nah a coach made some shakeups because his team was awful last year. still look the same to me. unmotivated, sloppy,undisciplined. ready to quit at the first sign of adversity.

was there ever a moment during last weeks game where you thought we were much different from last year?

No, this team appears to be an inferior knockoff of last years team. Which is why I hope they fire CCS on Tuesday 

• Like 1

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,003
  • Days Won:  469

1 hour ago, Jonesy Bull said:

Dont tell me what to do.  Ill comment and give my opinion on any ******* thread.

If you dont like or agree with my opinion then thats fine.  Thats what this message board thing is all about.

If YOU dont like what I have to say. Its pretty ******* simple.  Skip over my posts.

16 minutes ago, chapelbull said:

lol, so you're ********, in a thread, about people creating a thread ******** about the team/coach and people should skip over your posts ******** about the ******** in said thread, but YOU shouldn't skip the whole thread. 

Gotcha, carry on Message Board Police ..... 

Boys, please go easy on testing the censor functionality and the asterisk use.  We’ve only got so much to go around.  🙁

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  195
  • Content Count:  6,747
  • Days Won:  3

On 8/31/2019 at 11:29 AM, E.T. said:

Remember, we need a larger fan base that donates to improve coaching.

And until such time as you produce a palatable product, funding levels will remain as is.

We went over this in the staff meeting. 

• Haha 1

Guest Jonesy Bull
2 minutes ago, Bull94 said:

Hey I get the frustration.

Ive had my own doubts about CCS the last couple of years.  Im not necessarily a supportor or non-supportor of him for the future of our program.

But he did make alot of changes this off-season that felt right for this program.  It takes time for things to click sometimes.

Im willing to give the staff this year first.  What im not ready to do is to fire him and look for his replacement after Game 1.

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  7,683
  • Days Won:  17

1 minute ago, Brad said:

Boys, please go easy on testing the censor functionality and the asterisk use.  We’ve only got so much to go around.  🙁

My goal was to test the system.  I'm a "white hat" swearer . 😝

Guest Jonesy Bull
3 minutes ago, Brad said:

Sorry Brad ill be more careful.