• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Please provide your list of names for the STB vacant FB HC position.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  8,722
  • Days Won:  23

Just now, WoolyBully said:

And until such time as you produce a palatable product, funding levels will remain as is.

We went over this in the staff meeting. 

our two highest paid coaches have been the worst. I get tired of the excuses. practice facilities, coaching salaries,etc. Leavitt and Taggart did just fine. we aren';t in the SEC. we just made a very bad hire who btw we pay $2.5M

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  7,683
  • Days Won:  17

Just now, Jonesy Bull said:

Im willing to give the staff this year first.  What im not ready to do is to fire him and look for his replacement after Game 1.

Of course he's not going to get fired after Game 1nor should he at any point in the season, but that shouldn't stop fans from talking and/or dreaming

Guest Jonesy Bull
1 minute ago, chapelbull said:

Of course he's not going to get fired after Game 1nor should he at any point in the season, but that shouldn't stop fans from talking and/or dreaming

Ok i get that.  I think we have found some common ground.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,331
  • Content Count:  96,971
  • Days Won:  469

embrace hug GIF by State Champs

• Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  6,740

33 minutes ago, Bull94 said:

nah a coach made some shakeups because his team was awful last year. still look the same to me. unmotivated, sloppy,undisciplined. ready to quit at the first sign of adversity.

was there ever a moment during last weeks game where you thought we were much different from last year?

This is why I don't understand why we always choose to kick and defend. We are not a good come from behind team. If we receive we could maybe score(except Friday) and make the other team chase us for once.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

8 minutes ago, George_Bullnard_Shaw said:

This is why I don't understand why we always choose to kick and defend. We are not a good come from behind team. If we receive we could maybe score(except Friday) and make the other team chase us for once.

Yeah I preached all week to take the ball but looking back who knows since we sucked on both sides 

• Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  6,740

4 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Yeah I preached all week to take the ball but looking back who knows since we sucked on both sides 

I know you completely agree with me on this issue.

Friday night though it wouldn't have mattered but in general I will die on the hill that if you are a good offensive team you take the ball and get points. Until we prove our defense is better than the offense I want the ball first and the ability to dictate the game and force them to play from behind.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

Friday sucked but I'm in wait and see mode. I expected what Wisconsin was going to do to us with their offense. As everyone here knows I've been vocal about it all off season. 

I did not expect the offense to look completely inept, but did they ever. Our tackle play was a big concern to me this off season and **** do those concerns look to be legitimate. Norman and Atterbury were dominated. 

We need to see this team start improving because I saw the same poor play we say during the 6 game slide. CCS hasn't had this team ready to compete for the equivalent of half of a season (longer if you count the sloppy wins we pulled out of our ass) and that needs to change starting next week. 

Edited by Bull Dozer

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

8 minutes ago, George_Bullnard_Shaw said:

I know you completely agree with me on this issue.

Friday night though it wouldn't have mattered but in general I will die on the hill that if you are a good offensive team you take the ball and get points. Until we prove our defense is better than the offense I want the ball first and the ability to dictate the game and force them to play from behind.

I completely agree

Guest Jonesy Bull
1 hour ago, Roaming Bull said:

No, this team appears to be an inferior knockoff of last years team. Which is why I hope they fire CCS on Tuesday 

As bad as the game was on Friday, and I admit it was awful..  There is no way to judge YET if this is an inferior knock off after 1 game.  Especially when that team is a big physical top 20 Big 10 school.  Team that we typically have problems with.

Im not trying to be disrespectful, but asking to fire CCS on Tuesday is ridiculous at this point......i will say however that this year- he is on The Clock!