• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF Season Prediction

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,853
  • Days Won:  67

11 minutes ago, puc86 said:

I have had more time to be mad at last season than I care to, I am still waiting for anyone to explain to me what value 8 more weeks of being pissed would have brought to me. 

I tried to fool myself after the Illinois win that maybe we were just playing bad and would eventually start to click even with the glaring holes and after Tulsa I realized we were just not a good team.  Either way the one (only) good thing that Skip taught me is enjoy a win and take nothing for granted, he humbled many of us.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,250
  • Days Won:  255

1 hour ago, Friscobull said:

I tried to fool myself after the Illinois win that maybe we were just playing bad and would eventually start to click even with the glaring holes and after Tulsa I realized we were just not a good team.  Either way the one (only) good thing that Skip taught me is enjoy a win and take nothing for granted, he humbled many of us.

Cwt taught me any loss is possible and yes things can actually get worse than a 3-9 CSH team.

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,853
  • Days Won:  67

12 minutes ago, puc86 said:

Cwt taught me any loss is possible and yes things can actually get worse than a 3-9 CSH team.

I always gave CWT the benefit of the doubt due to the cupboard being empty when he arrived.The 2-10 and 4-8 early years were equally unwatchable dumpster files, tough years to say the least.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,561
  • Days Won:  423

7 hours ago, FazaUSF said:

Regarding caring what others say or think - you can perhaps live in a bubble and avoid awareness of national discussion when it is convenient and when it involves negativity directed toward our school, but I guarantee you'll be among those turning on that idiot talking-head sports network and reveling in the glory if USF is ever top ten again, playing in a NY6 bowl, or College GameDay ever shows up for one of our home games.

Of course I will but there's no freaking rule I have to endure all their negativity during the bad times to do that. There's no badges being given out for exposing yourself to all that ******** during the down times. I feel the pain just fine without having someone nationally pile on .....for a totally obscure reference from an ancient Bill Cosby routine that I'm probably the only that'll get: "Just turn off the radio".

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  94
  • Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  11

5 hours ago, puc86 said:

I have had more time to be mad at last season than I care to, I am still waiting for anyone to explain to me what value 8 more weeks of being pissed would have brought to me. 

Direct it at the Athletics Director who allows a failure coach to continue failing our student-athletes. If I am wrong as a TRUE initial CCS-fan, I am happy to eat my shoe and get behind him once more. 

9 minutes ago, FazaUSF said:

Direct it at the Athletics Director who allows a failure coach to continue failing our student-athletes. If I am wrong as a TRUE initial CCS-fan, I am happy to eat my shoe and get behind him once more. 

Why would I be mad at the athletic directer that maybe did not make a home run hire when we only had one good coaching hire ever and we were no longer as high of a destination as we once were. CSS was a name brand with Florida ties at a bargain basement price and I could understand why someone would consider the hire, I will save my ire for the athletic director that ripped the heart and soul from our program and has damned our program for what has seemed like an eternity.

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

I’m hoping for 10-2, but I’m thinking 8-4 realistically. I think we take a step forward, but still have room for improvement. No slide like last season though. 

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

Jesus people it’s game week already. Stop pissing and moaning about last year and get on board for a new season...

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

2 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Jesus people it’s game week already. Stop pissing and moaning about last year and get on board for a new season...

Fresh start let’s go!

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

I never understand why people piss and moan about last season when they can piss and moan about a decade ago.

7CEC99C1-1C53-4462-B215-4BDBE2226FD7.jpeg