• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

What we have lost as a fan base

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

4 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

This is what I am talking about 🤘

Preach it brother 🤘

Image result for dmx the preacher is telling the truth and it hurts

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,511
  • Days Won:  422

11 minutes ago, puc86 said:

I do not think just adding a trophy to something and labeling it important somehow makes it so.

You have no ******* clue just how ******* wrong you are ..... !

image.png.811840af671412be3658d277dae5a643.png

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Triple B said:

You have no ******* clue just how ******* wrong you are ..... !

image.png.811840af671412be3658d277dae5a643.png

That is a manifestation of just how fall we have fallen. Every single time I see it I throw up in my mouth, CJL would have never let this happen.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  6,743
  • Days Won:  17

28 minutes ago, puc86 said:

That is a manifestation of just how fall we have fallen. Every single time I see it I throw up in my mouth, CJL would have never let this happen.

We've been undone by that woman Judy Genshaft, she should have never been allowed near the levers of power.

3 minutes ago, lotsofbull99 said:

We've been undone by that woman Judy Genshaft, she should have never been allowed near the levers of power.

When you win too much some people just get tired of it. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  6,743
  • Days Won:  17

11 minutes ago, puc86 said:

When you win too much some people just get tired of it. 

The devotion to Postmodernism found in University Staff is sad.

• Topic Count:  365
  • Content Count:  6,466
  • Days Won:  35

1 hour ago, puc86 said:

Image result for i'm going to have to go ahead and disagree with you there GIF

I have never met a person IRL that has ever expressed any interest in the AAC championship, not one person has ever discussed who won it, would know who has or has not won it in a given year and I do not think outside of a few people on the internet anyone knows or is concerned about our conference championship wins. There is no way winning the AAC will inspire anyone to buy a season ticket and should we host the game I would put the over under on attendance at 20k people. No one wants to see us play SMU, Tulane and Tulsa once much less twice and I do not think just adding a trophy to something and labeling it important somehow makes it so. If it does lets just Civil Conflict everything and slap a trophy on the game. A conference championship would just be lipstick on the pig that is the AAC, win it, lose it, be middle of the pact and either way you lose, why? Because you are in the AAC. If we win and get to a NY6 game it will be exciting and generate fan buzz, win the NY6 and there will be even more but win an AAC game and get to spin the same wheel of ****** AAC bowls that every other team in the AAC with a winning record does and all that will happen is further cementing the feelings of this conference and the doom it has bestowed upon us. 

The clowns out East would beg to differ. You can deal in hypotheticals or look at the real, actual progress of their program. That progress was due, in part, to winning ****** conference championships. If you don't think USF could parlay winning the AAC and a potential NY6 berth into more interest around the program, more tickets sold, higher donations, and the building of a program, then I don't know what to tell you. You are allowing your jaded view of the AAC to cloud your view of reality. It doesn't matter if winning the AAC resonates with a fan of the Gators or the Noles. What matters is that it resonates with USF fans, which it would. I think your pessimistic view of attendance at 20,000 is ridiculous. We would be looking at 35,000 to 40,000 easily for that game, possibly far more if USF was working in conjunction with corporate sponsors, the military, and youth organizations. There would be a concerted effort to sell-out the lower bowl and I have a strong feeling that we would come close to doing so. 

Also, do you really think SMU, Tulane, or Tulsa will be winning the West this year? If so, give me the rest of the field and lets put $100 on it. A championship game against Memphis or Houston would generate more buzz than the teams you ridiculously cherry-picked. 

Final question, would you attend the AACCG if USF were to host it? If it is so meaningless and fruitless, why bother attending? 

Edited by BullyPulpit
  • Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,199
  • Days Won:  2

Yes winning this conference is a priority.  From that comes bigger opportunities. 

5 minutes ago, BullyPulpit said:

The clowns out East would beg to differ. You can deal in hypotheticals or look at the real, actual progress of their program. That progress was due, in part, to winning ****** conference championships. If you don't think USF could parlay winning the AAC and a potential NY6 berth into more interest around the program, more tickets sold, higher donations, and the building of a program, then I don't know what to tell you. You are allowing your jaded view of the AAC to cloud your view of reality. It doesn't matter if winning the AAC resonates with a fan of the Gators or the Noles. What matters is that it resonates with USF fans, which it would. I think your pessimistic view of attendance at 20,000 is ridiculous. We would be looking at 35,000 to 40,000 easily for that game, possibly far more if USF was working in conjunction with corporate sponsors, the military, and youth organizations. There would be a concerted effort to sell-out the lower bowl and I have a strong feeling that we would come close to doing so. 

Also, do you really think SMU, Tulane, or Tulsa will be winning the West this year? If so, give me the rest of the field and lets put $100. A championship game against Memphis or Houston would generate more buzz than the teams you ridiculously cherry-picked. 

Final question, would you attend the AACCG if USF were to host it? If it is so meaningless and fruitless, why bother attending? 

You are allowing your view to draw conclusions and correlation does not equal causation. UCF did not fill their stadium by winning the AAC they went undefeated for two years playing in 2 NY6 games and beating Auburn in one of them. If they had managed to lose a few games, win the AAC championship and play in the Boca Bowl their stadium would look much the same as it always has. If we host the AAC championship game we will have roughly a week to sell as many tickets as we can starting at a baseline of zero, having zero season tickets and zero people being let in for free all at an inflated rate. If you honestly believe we will somehow parlay that into a 25% increase in attendance I think you are amazingly optimistic and I envy you and hope you are right. I would probably attend had I already rearranged my sock drawer and washed my hair but I also attend the majority of our games against the dreck of the college football world, I like most on here are an outlier but the market has already spoken loud and clear on how it feels about AAC football. For me and seeing things that have happened in reality this is what an extra home game against an opponent no one cares about looks like- 

Image result for gasparilla bowl crowd shot

35 minutes ago, lotsofbull99 said:

The devotion to Postmodernism found in University Staff is sad.

They are so removed from the Platonic forms that they don't even recognize the embodiment of winning when they see it.  

• Upvote 1