• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

It's time to go on the record about the state of the program and transfers...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  1,215
  • Days Won:  1

3 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

I don’t think any of us are sold on him however those were the first 2 live games he started in 3-4 years.  He did not really progress throughout the year and I can’t decipher if it was injuries, predictable play calling or he just is not that good.  Hoping Bell can get the most out of him, whatever that may be.

Well outside of Elon, those might’ve been the 2 best games he played all year. He was downright awful against Tulsa and while he showed glimpses in others, he was wildly inconsistent. Let’s hope he can stay healthy and find some consistency 

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,846
  • Days Won:  67

14 hours ago, Calibull said:

This is his second season at Dallas.  Mike White was a good college QB and he's an very average pro... which is still an amazing college player.  When we have a QB put up back to back 4K seasons talk to me.

Since we are talking about transfers to subpar conferences to generate these inflated numbers I believe Octavious Battle will tear up the MEAC and put up 4K a year.  I am really looking forward to seeing how he will light up the undersized Norfolk State defense. 

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

53 minutes ago, Triple B said:

I prefer this one .....

spacer.png

I actually didn’t even disagree I just wanted to give you what you wanted 

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,846
  • Days Won:  67

1 minute ago, IBulleve said:

Well outside of Elon, those might’ve been the 2 best games he played all year. He was downright awful against Tulsa and while he showed glimpses in others, he was wildly inconsistent. Let’s hope he can stay healthy and find some consistency 

The epic comeback against Tulsa? he ran one in and also hit McCants over the middle for 30 yes on a strike with 20 seconds left to get within Field goal range (or Tyree stepped in front of the defender and bailed him out) either way the comeback was for the ages and the 267 people in attendance will never forget it.  The team singing “lean on me” in the locker room,  who knew that the wheels were getting ready to completely come off the bus, actually we all did we were just hoping they were not as bad as they looked.

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  2,508
  • Days Won:  21

3 hours ago, George_Bullnard_Shaw said:

I wish I could be a "very average pro", that's pretty good. Like I'd guess top 0.1% or better of players.

me too

6 hours ago, BDYZR said:

Well that certainly changes my perception.

yup... :smileys-money-702364:

40 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

Since we are talking about transfers to subpar conferences to generate these inflated numbers I believe Octavious Battle will tear up the MEAC and put up 4K a year.  I am really looking forward to seeing how he will light up the undersized Norfolk State defense. 

I wouldn't compare Tennessee state to WKU.... While we're talking, WKU beat us in a Bowl game... while we're taking about "inferior conferences and teams"...  Funny, they've won a conference championship before.  So they've beaten us in a Bowl with Flowers at QB, Marlon Mack at RB, Rodney Adams and MVS at WR, they've won a conference championship, and had two straight QBs drafted. 

Battle transferred to a FCS school and he may or may not start.  What happens if he doesn't?  lol

1 hour ago, Friscobull said:

The epic comeback against Tulsa? he ran one in and also hit McCants over the middle for 30 yes on a strike with 20 seconds left to get within Field goal range (or Tyree stepped in front of the defender and bailed him out) either way the comeback was for the ages and the 267 people in attendance will never forget it.  The team singing “lean on me” in the locker room,  who knew that the wheels were getting ready to completely come off the bus, actually we all did we were just hoping they were not as bad as they looked.

Definitely a great comeback, but he (& the entire team) really struggled that game. Here’s to hoping we don’t have to comeback against teams like Tulsa in 2019 

• Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  6,740
  • Days Won:  17

1 minute ago, IBulleve said:

Definitely a great comeback, but he (& the entire team) really struggled that game. Here’s to hoping we don’t have to comeback against teams like Tulsa in 2019 

That comeback was when a lot of people realized we were in deep deep trouble.

14 minutes ago, 206BULL said:

Win-loss record (regular season only) - 8-4

Which games will USF win - SC State, SMU, UCONN, BYU, Navy, ECU, Memphis, UCiF

Leading rusher - Cronk

Leading receiver - Roland

Tie-breaker:  28-24 Bulls

Man it would be nice if Roland could become a playmaker on this team. I haven’t seen much out of him to make me believe he can, but it sure would help round out the depth at the WR position