• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

It's time to go on the record about the state of the program and transfers...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  6,740
  • Days Won:  17

1 hour ago, Bull Dozer said:

The best part is they don't see that winning the conference means we have won the majority of the games in a given year which when combined with other factors is what's going to get us out of this conference.  They truly believe that 7-6 with a couple upsets will get us out of this conference and make us more popular locally.  It's the delusions are pretty comical.  Some can't see the forest through the trees.  The entitlement is truly amazing.... 

Ya, those upsets are immediately negated when we lose the last 6 of the year to the likes of Tulane. Have to win the conference, win the big OOC games.

If we can't win a conference that we are allegedly above then I don't know what to say. Evidence would say this is where we belong until we are winning the conference regularly as well as beating the P5 teams.

Though there is the great argument that a lot of the AAC would compete better than the legacy dogs of the P5 we know both the P5 and national media are going to tear us down for any losses while the Vanderbilts get a free pass.

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

2 hours ago, Bull Dozer said:

The best part is they don't see that winning the conference means we have won the majority of the games in a given year which when combined with other factors is what's going to get us out of this conference.  They truly believe that 7-6 with a couple upsets will get us out of this conference and make us more popular locally.  It's the delusions are pretty comical.  Some can't see the forest through the trees.  The entitlement is truly amazing.... 

Everyone would prefer to win every single game, there is zero disagreement about that. The point of contention is if a win against Wisconsin should mean more to people than a win against AAC team X. There really should be no debate about this deep down everyone knows that every person everywhere would prefer to be playing and even better defeating a Big10 team over an AAC team and it does not matter what other things you call the AAC game because in the end you can call it a championship game all you would like but an AAC game by any other name is still just an AAC game and the market has spoken and no one gives a **** besides the most die hard of our fans and most of us are just trying to support the team in spite of our current station and not because of it.

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,517
  • Days Won:  28

56 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Spot on...I think they reason they do it is to simply entertain themselves...there is no way they have a degree from USF and believe that crap they are spewing...but hey let’s put up another 12 year old video and talk about the good ‘ol days.....

I think they forget about the days when we use to beat a ranked opponent and then lose to bad team in our conference after. Or how we use to get a high ranking and then lose 2 straight or lose right after. All of the Levitt lovers forgot that we could never close out a season strong. I want a conference championship trophy. i dont care if it an AAC trophy. 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,506
  • Days Won:  422

7 hours ago, USFBulls727 said:

I'm guessing that the "we don't care about AAC Championships" folks see the AAC as not being worthy of us? If this is the case, the unjustified arrogance here is comical. If we were a "must have" program for any P5 conference, then believe me, that's where we would be. Just curious, for those who aren't interested in winning the AAC, what exactly would you like us to achieve this season that is within our control?

It's the personification of the damage done with the BE invite and then, ultimately, the relegation back to where we should have been the whole time ..... continuing to build a more solid fanbase, that was there primarily for USF football, not the bling of the national recognition. That is one of the positives, though, of the BE time, the showing to the powers that be that the area should solidly support, at least attendance wise, the program at that level.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,506
  • Days Won:  422

15 minutes ago, George_Bullnard_Shaw said:

I feel left out. I'm going to have to up my game to get people hoping for my obit announcement.

I'd like to be able to offer some in depth pointers there but apparently just some strategically timed low level snark should do the trick ...

16 minutes ago, Triple B said:

It's the personification 

I have name

Image result for a child called it

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

53 minutes ago, puc86 said:

Everyone would prefer to win every single game, there is zero disagreement about that. The point of contention is if a win against Wisconsin should mean more to people than a win against AAC team X. There really should be no debate about this deep down everyone knows that every person everywhere would prefer to be playing and even better defeating a Big10 team over an AAC team and it does not matter what other things you call the AAC game because in the end you can call it a championship game all you would like but an AAC game by any other name is still just an AAC game and the market has spoken and no one gives a **** besides the most die hard of our fans and most of us are just trying to support the team in spite of our current station and not because of it.

Programs are judged on the totality of their work.  All those upsets and then crapping the bed in conference has us where we are now but somehow that is going to improve our lot now?  Definition of insanity, blah blah blah 

What you want out of the program currently is what got us where we are now.   But please continue to troll.  

• Upvote 4

9 minutes ago, Bull Dozer said:

Programs are judged on the totality of their work.  All those upsets and then crapping the bed in conference has us where we are now but somehow that is going to improve our lot now?  Definition of insanity, blah blah blah 

What you want out of the program currently is what got us where we are now.   But please continue to troll.  

What I want for our program is what got us to 150 wins faster than any other FBS team in Florida, got us from trailers to number #2 in the nation in a decade, had us in a position to compete for a national championship while being in the adult leagues, created countless memories with me and my closest 65k friends as Ray Jay was rocking, people sported USF gear everywhere, the city was beginning to embrace the program, talk was everywhere and the excitement was palpable. There are tangible exciting things from throughout our history and I cant think of one that I would trade for an AAC championship. You think an AAC championship gets us somewhere beyond where we currently are? I kindly ask how many teams in a P5 conference have an AAC championship to their name?  The problem is being in the AAC and there are no amount of AAC wins that changes that problem. I do not think anyone is trolling me when they say they think the AAC championship will be great, people need to believe that there is something they can control that will make a difference in their lives. I am also not trolling when I state that I do not think it will make a difference and there is no no games in the AAC that I would trade for Wisconsin and GTech, everyone has different things that get them going and while I am clearly attracted to more classic beauties I do not begrudge those of you that enjoy going trogging. 

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

8 minutes ago, puc86 said:

What I want for our program is what got us to 150 wins faster than any other FBS team in Florida, got us from trailers to number #2 in the nation in a decade, had us in a position to compete for a national championship while being in the adult leagues, created countless memories with me and my closest 65k friends as Ray Jay was rocking, people sported USF gear everywhere, the city was beginning to embrace the program, talk was everywhere and the excitement was palpable. There are tangible exciting things from throughout our history and I cant think of one that I would trade for an AAC championship. You think an AAC championship gets us somewhere beyond where we currently are? I kindly ask how many teams in a P5 conference have an AAC championship to their name?  The problem is being in the AAC and there are no amount of AAC wins that changes that problem. I do not think anyone is trolling me when they say they think the AAC championship will be great, people need to believe that there is something they can control that will make a difference in their lives. I am also not trolling when I state that I do not think it will make a difference and there is no no games in the AAC that I would trade for Wisconsin and GTech, everyone has different things that get them going and while I am clearly attracted to more classic beauties I do not begrudge those of you that enjoy going trogging. 

Amazing how 99% of your post is past tense...sad place to live. 

• Upvote 2