• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

It's time to go on the record about the state of the program and transfers...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

27 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

A bit hard, Ya think? Though Triple B did get the ultimate compliment, to have somebody wish death on you is a badge of honor, he easily wins the day and possibly the week, we really need the season to start. 

I don’t think anyone has wished me dead...but yeah...that would be pretty cool..😂😂

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,609
  • Content Count:  74,460
  • Days Won:  422

2 hours ago, Triple B said:

Us? Why in the hell would we put someone on the roster who hadn't played for 3 years??

2 hours ago, Calibull said:

I look forward to the day when I come to the board and am informed you have indeed died.

Dayum, you must be having a really bad day. I've said tons more death wish worthy stuff than that ...

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

1 hour ago, Friscobull said:

A bit hard, Ya think? Though Triple B did get the ultimate compliment, to have somebody wish death on you is a badge of honor, he easily wins the day and possibly the week, we really need the season to start. 

We used to just get excited when @slick1ru2 blocked us on here. TBP inflation.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, JTrue said:

We used to just get excited when @slick1ru2 blocked us on here. TBP inflation.

Ahhh those were the days...it was all so simple and pure. Now we want body bags and have no interest in conference championships...

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, WoolyBully said:

a) 2019 Record: 7-5

b) Wins: SC State, SMU, Uconn, Navy, ECU, Temple, UCF

c) RUN: Cronkrite

d) RCV: St. Felix

e) USF: 24 UCF: 17

****, so much for that out of conference schedule huh? 

• Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  2,286
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Ahhh those were the days...it was all so simple and pure. Now we want body bags and have no interest in conference championships...

Pretty mind blowing that they wouldn't care about this. I wonder what exactly they do want this year. I guess the attitude is that we're too good for this crap conference. We don't care if we win this thing, we're just waiting for our inevitable P5 invite. We'll just go ahead and let UCF continuously win this garbage conference championship. We're above this, even though we can't come close to winning it...

Edited by USFBulls727
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, USFBulls727 said:

Pretty mind blowing that they wouldn't care about this. I wonder what exactly they do want this year. I guess the attitude is that we're too good for this crap conference. We don't care if we win this thing, we're just waiting for our inevitable P5 invite. We'll just go ahead and let UCF continuously win this garbage conference championship. We're above this, even though we can't come close to winning it...

I know right...why would they bother watching if there is nothing to strive for. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  2,286
  • Days Won:  1

I'm guessing that the "we don't care about AAC Championships" folks see the AAC as not being worthy of us? If this is the case, the unjustified arrogance here is comical. If we were a "must have" program for any P5 conference, then believe me, that's where we would be. Just curious, for those who aren't interested in winning the AAC, what exactly would you like us to achieve this season that is within our control?

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

5 hours ago, USFBulls727 said:

I'm guessing that the "we don't care about AAC Championships" folks see the AAC as not being worthy of us? If this is the case, the unjustified arrogance here is comical. If we were a "must have" program for any P5 conference, then believe me, that's where we would be. Just curious, for those who aren't interested in winning the AAC, what exactly would you like us to achieve this season that is within our control?

The best part is they don't see that winning the conference means we have won the majority of the games in a given year which when combined with other factors is what's going to get us out of this conference.  They truly believe that 7-6 with a couple upsets will get us out of this conference and make us more popular locally.  It's the delusions are pretty comical.  Some can't see the forest through the trees.  The entitlement is truly amazing.... 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Bull Dozer said:

The best part is they don't see that winning the conference means we have won the majority of the games in a given year which when combined with other factors is what's going to get us out of this conference.  They truly believe that 7-6 with a couple upsets will get us out of this conference and make us more popular locally.  It's the delusions are pretty comical.  Some can't see the forest through the trees.  The entitlement is truly amazing.... 

Spot on...I think they reason they do it is to simply entertain themselves...there is no way they have a degree from USF and believe that crap they are spewing...but hey let’s put up another 12 year old video and talk about the good ‘ol days.....