• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  488
  • Content Count:  12,455
  • Days Won:  25

1 hour ago, Gatorbull325 said:

The current 2020 commits have that ability, especially the QB. I'm more confident in this next class after adding Alabama to our schedule. I think the coaching additions CCS added are waaay better recruiters than the people they replaced in addition to being better coaches. 

IF we have a team to compete with Alabama when the come here I would venture to say that a lot of these coached won't be here.

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,518
  • Days Won:  28

1 hour ago, BDYZR said:

IF we have a team to compete with Alabama when the come here I would venture to say that a lot of these coached won't be here.

Well then whomever is replacing them better be ready. Either way, we have the needed opponent and strength of schedule to set us up for success if we win. As long as we have Florida athletes on our team, anything can happen. CCS has the out of conference games he needs to help cement his legacy with USF.....so that he can retire as the most successful USF coach and have his bronze statue 

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  1,486
  • Days Won:  0

2 hours ago, Gatorbull325 said:

Well then whomever is replacing them better be ready. Either way, we have the needed opponent and strength of schedule to set us up for success if we win. As long as we have Florida athletes on our team, anything can happen. CCS has the out of conference games he needs to help cement his legacy with USF.....so that he can retire as the most successful USF coach and have his bronze statue 

Statue?  I was picturing the Charlie Strong Reflecting Pond filled with UCF tears....

• Haha 2

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,512
  • Days Won:  422

Good pub in the paper today ...

image.thumb.png.18b78c8e8f86eb815d87939f76360cfa.png

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,847
  • Days Won:  67

16 minutes ago, Triple B said:

Good pub in the paper today ...

image.thumb.png.18b78c8e8f86eb815d87939f76360cfa.png

Thanks for making me feel young, did not know anyone that still gets a paper in print, Triple B it is either time for dinner or a nap.

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

Thanks for making me feel young, did not know anyone that still gets a paper in print, Triple B it is either time for dinner or a nap.

The morning paper is as big a part of my daily routine as morning dumps are for JT ..... and I'm fighting like hell to not give in to the 4 PM early bird specials for seniors.

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,847
  • Days Won:  67

Very nice, the dump is my most important activity as well most days.  Stay away from the early bird, you will be in bed before dark. Thanks for the info, getting Bama at home is big.  Mike Kelly is earning his salary, impressive get.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  5,331
  • Days Won:  10

Sunday mornings, grab the paper, a good Dominican cigar, Costa Rican peaberry coffee, medicate, and see what the people who still believe in reality are doing.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

I finally switched over..my paper is a tablet but I’ll never read a book on that thing. On another perspective, the hometown paper DID give us good PR. 

2 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

On another perspective, the hometown paper DID give us good PR. 

IMO, that PR is worth a lot more than most anything done online ...... unless someone is taking the online subscription which includes the actual digitized newspaper. People with no current interest in USF football will see that and it will hopefully pique their interest as to what we're up to.

• Upvote 1