• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Content Count:  3,030
  • Days Won:  2

This may come off as dickish but i dont give a rats ass what ucf fans think, anywhere, anyplace, anytime....bringing back that leavitt mojo.....i hope ucf loses every game this year just like i always do.....screw them and their dickish fans

Cudos to me for finding a word that makes it past censor

• Upvote 1

Guest Jonesy Bull
24 minutes ago, dausfbulls11 said:

This may come off as dickish but i dont give a rats ass what ucf fans think, anywhere, anyplace, anytime....bringing back that leavitt mojo.....i hope ucf loses every game this year just like i always do.....screw them and their dickish fans

Thats not being dickish that is just your take.

I just find it amusing how defensive alot of ucf fans get over this.

Im with u tho on the - any team anytime any place.  Thats how fsu and miami started making a name for themselves.

Not saying that it will definately happen for us....but it might!

• Topic Count:  365
  • Content Count:  6,466
  • Days Won:  35

16 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

Thats not being dickish that is just your take.

I just find it amusing how defensive alot of ucf fans get over this.

Im with u tho on the - any team anytime any place.  Thats how fsu and miami started making a name for themselves.

Not saying that it will definately happen for us....but it might!

UCF fans take on this is born out of ignorance and a lack of understanding about the financial implications for both schools. If they thought about it rationally, with all the facts, they would understand. 

Guest Jonesy Bull
2 minutes ago, BullyPulpit said:

UCF fans take on this is born out of ignorance and a lack of understanding about the financial implications for both schools. If they thought about it rationally, with all the facts, they would understand. 

Did you just use the words - UCF fans, rational thinking, understanding the facts.....all in the same statement?  Hilarious!

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  1,483
  • Days Won:  0

Strong, you are on the clock.  Start building a team to beat Bama.  No pressure.  

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,513
  • Days Won:  28

2 minutes ago, bullstampede9922 said:

Strong, you are on the clock.  Start building a team to beat Bama.  No pressure.  

The current 2020 commits have that ability, especially the QB. I'm more confident in this next class after adding Alabama to our schedule. I think the coaching additions CCS added are waaay better recruiters than the people they replaced in addition to being better coaches. 

Guest Jonesy Bull
45 minutes ago, Gatorbull325 said:

The current 2020 commits have that ability, especially the QB. I'm more confident in this next class after adding Alabama to our schedule. I think the coaching additions CCS added are waaay better recruiters than the people they replaced in addition to being better coaches. 

Right now there is only one team in the nation that can really compete and beat Alabama , and that's Clemson.

Maybe that changes in the future, but hard to see us seriously competing with them as long as Saban is coach.

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  1,483
  • Days Won:  0

3 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

Right now there is only one team in the nation that can really compete and beat Alabama , and that's Clemson.

Maybe that changes in the future, but hard to see us seriously competing with them as long as Saban is coach.

Year in and year out, it's usually Bama and then everyone else.  I was just trying to be optimistic.  It should be a selling point when recruiting at least.

• Topic Count:  488
  • Content Count:  12,454
  • Days Won:  25

13 hours ago, dausfbulls11 said:

AMEN!

But, you left out "in every sport"

GO BULLS!

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,331
  • Content Count:  96,971
  • Days Won:  469

If you can’t recruit to the conference, you can recruit to the out of conference, hopefully.  Playing real opponents has got to attract some that want to play at the highest level.