• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

I thought about getting the the TBT on line for Sunday only but then thought better. Tampa news does not interest me and they don’t cover USF enough to justify the $70 a year price. 

• Topic Count:  39
  • Content Count:  1,037
  • Days Won:  0

I’m just glad we have a few years to prepare... the buildup to the game should be fun

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  3,576
  • Days Won:  6

On 5/23/2019 at 11:34 AM, bullsfan27 said:

Now that we got a 2 for 1 against bama can we get a 2 for 1 with Michigan or Ohio state 

Hell I'm just giddy when I get a 2 for 1 at Publix

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  3,576
  • Days Won:  6

On 5/23/2019 at 3:41 PM, Triple B said:

Gotta love ESPN .... at least it wasn't the goat helmet.

image.thumb.png.d584bd6b01629532aa6bfb3e6bcd4482.png

Alabama, South Florida to start series in 2023

Alabama and South Florida announced they will start a three-game football series in the 2023 season. The Crimson Tide and Bulls have met once before in 2003.

Gotta give Kelly some congrats he's getting USF some exposure not to mention the potential. IF....we have Wisconsin, Ga Tech, BYU, Texas, NC State, FL, Lousiville, Nevada not to mention AAC teams that are playing up/tough and ranked...IF we can knock off 5 of those 8 non-conf, snare an AAC title along the way...Ala might just think they have a possibility of a road loss?? And yes I think it would be a packed stadium.. Saban prob be 80 by then..(kiddin)..would he cancel???  Living here in Crimson Land now you can bet my USF flag this season will garner more looks and comments from my hood. There are no less than 7 Alabama flags on this street plus a near life size Elephant( w/ "A" blanket) in front of one house. Man, I'm gonna be hob nobbing with the goober smoochers this Fall....YeeHah!  Go Bull's  ( I've been taking redneck lessons) 

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  3,497
  • Days Won:  9

21 hours ago, CousinRicky said:

I'm confused.  Federal penitentiary for white collar crime? Edit: Or did you get a side gig as a warden?

We were out drinking at the Old Talbott Tavern and wound up spending the night in the Bardstown Jail. 

Edited by NAS Gone to Paradise