• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Kelly sticks with Strong

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

13 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

Why would the OC worry about BourbonBull?

Somebody has to look out for that man's liver 😉

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,679
  • Days Won:  108

1 hour ago, Bull Dozer said:

Somebody has to look out for that man's liver 😉

I let my family doctor worry about that.  But since he is a bourbon fan as well I don't get much grief.  But, in all honesty, I don't drink all that much.  We go through maybe 2 bottles of wine per week and I have an ounce or so of bourbon 4 -5 times/week.  Will have more on occasion but usually only when someone visits.

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

3 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

I let my family doctor worry about that.  But since he is a bourbon fan as well I don't get much grief.  But, in all honesty, I don't drink all that much.  We go through maybe 2 bottles of wine per week and I have an ounce or so of bourbon 4 -5 times/week.  Will have more on occasion but usually only when someone visits.

I would guess that’s way below the amount it takes an average fan to make it thru our season 

• Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  6,740
  • Days Won:  17

43 minutes ago, puc86 said:

I would guess that’s way below the amount it takes an average fan to make it thru our season 

You misspelled game.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,679
  • Days Won:  108

54 minutes ago, puc86 said:

There are exceptions.  Game days are one of them.

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

30 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

There are exceptions.  Game days are one of them.

I couldn’t imagine making it thru most of games sober.

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  2,322
  • Days Won:  2

If USF is really waiting to get rid of Gilbert because of recruiting, are you telling me they trust the guys that he’s out trying to get to fit his offense? Something doesn’t add up at all, and I’m getting more and more concerned that he might actually be here next season. 

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

3 minutes ago, OcalaBull2 said:

If USF is really waiting to get rid of Gilbert because of recruiting, are you telling me they trust the guys that he’s out trying to get to fit his offense? Something doesn’t add up at all, and I’m getting more and more concerned that he might actually be here next season. 

Thinking the same thing. I do follow the recruiting sites and interestingly I have not seen one picture of him with a recruit ( and I have seen multiple pictures of assistant coaches for the recruits). So he is not in nor out on both sides of the issue. I really don’t know at this point.  

• Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  2,322
  • Days Won:  2

3 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Thinking the same thing. I do follow the recruiting sites and interestingly I have not seen one picture of him with a recruit ( and I have seen multiple pictures of assistant coaches for the recruits). So he is not in nor out on both sides of the issue. I really don’t know at this point.  

This isn’t a situation I expect to be in the know on but being in the dark has been a theme of this past year it seems between all the injuries we’d find out about last second or not playing because of “undisclosed” reasons. I’m really disappointed in so many aspects of this season.  In terms of the recruiting pictures, I noticed that too but has he been in any from the past year?

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  1,215
  • Days Won:  1

30 minutes ago, OcalaBull2 said:

I have the feeling they don’t want to get rid of him. I truly think this is going to be the classic CCS “demotion” play where King and Gilbert switch spots, a guy like Burke gets the axe and we bring in a new ST guy.