• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Texas Tech Wants Mike Leach Back

Guest PCBull14
14 minutes ago, Brad said:

Couldn’t read more than that silly question, sorry.

What do you think got all programs into the Big East and grew the money that built all the facilities?  What do you think took USF to its highest level athletically ever?  What got USF some national discussion?  It wasn’t the oboists down the road.

Losing 4-5 and scoring 0 on Rutgers. 

Edited by PCBull14

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,272
  • Days Won:  255

6 minutes ago, PCBull14 said:

Freely admitted(also known as, justifying my stance with a personal situation to back up my point). I can see that was a bad choice on my part. It's my belief in that personal situation I encountered. The blatant racist comments made about a close friend of mine by USF Athletics staff while I interned there... because the individual was from a different country then America. That changed the way I look at many things associated with USF. Another reported incident covered up by the way. 

I love the Green and Gold but it certainly doesn't have the stranglehold on my heart it used to because of how I and others were treated there.  I call it how I see it. Lying SHOULD be grounds for termination, but I don't run the University. 

I’m not worried about the lie that didn’t lead to anyone getting fired or your personal experience. I’m asking very nicely and patiently for roughly the fourth time what was the lie CJL told that you believe merited instant termination?

Guest PCBull14
14 minutes ago, puc86 said:

I’m not worried about the lie that didn’t lead to anyone getting fired or your personal experience. I’m asking very nicely and patiently for roughly the fourth time what was the lie CJL told that you believe merited instant termination?

Lying about what happened when asked, its not like we all don't know the story. 

That's really all I have to say and I wish I never brought up anything personal or even commented on this topic. USF fans are still salty over something that their's no reason to be salty about. 

2 minutes ago, PCBull14 said:

Lying about what happened when asked, its not like we all don't know the story. 

That's really all I have to say and I wish I never brought up anything personal or even commented on this topic. USF fans are still salty over something that their's no reason to be salty about. 

There are many versions of the story, many of which don’t seem too much like lying. I know it’s shocking but people remember events completely differently and often times completely wrong so it’s not unreasonable for accounts to differ which is why eyewitness testimony is notoriously bad and how dna evidence has led to so many people that were 💯 sure being proven 💯 wrong. Also doesn’t help that the star victims father ended up being a lying fraudster and the kid ended up being quite the piece of work too (that sadly will never be able to remember things differently), history hasn’t exactly gone the way of the anti-CJL crowd but sadly none seem to be able to look back with 20/20 vision. I’m sorry about you and your friend and the disillusionment it has caused you. CJL didn’t hurt you or your friend and he hasn’t proven to be a violent sociopath as he has done quite well in his time away from us, I wish we had fared so well.

• Upvote 1

CCS said that 7-5 wouldn’t be good enough for this year but then said we were lucky to have gone 7-5 and it was good for this group, should he have been fired for lying? CWT said he was going to win with power football and run it down their throats but that didn’t happen, should he have been fired for lying? Coaches constantly say they aren’t looking at other jobs and they are happy where they are but then leave in the middle of the night, should the new employers not hire these known public liars?

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

2 hours ago, Brad said:

:roflmao:

Just like lies told by Joel Miller to ESPN and the lie that Leavitt said he was “the most powerful man in the building”. It’s whose lies you choose to believe.  Had we had a more experienced AD/Prez/Program we could have survived the Miller/McMurphy tales.  But in reality, those in power wanted him gone.  They didn’t think, at the time, they were killing the golden goose.  The last decade suggests they did.  

Like my wife says, "All they needed to do was 'suspend' him an order sensitivity training if they really wanted to keep him."

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

2 minutes ago, DELdaBull said:

Like my wife says, "All they needed to do was 'suspend' him an order sensitivity training if they really wanted to keep him."

My wife said, “Is he the guy with the hair?”

• Haha 2

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

41 minutes ago, puc86 said:

CCS said that 7-5 wouldn’t be good enough for this year but then said we were lucky to have gone 7-5 and it was good for this group, should he have been fired for lying? CWT said he was going to win with power football and run it down their throats but that didn’t happen, should he have been fired for lying? Coaches constantly say they aren’t looking at other jobs and they are happy where they are but then leave in the middle of the night, should the new employers not hire these known public liars?

Point of order, he said 7-6 wouldn't be good enough.

3 minutes ago, Apis Bull said:

Point of order, he said 7-6 wouldn't be good enough.

**** I lied, I am fired.