• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Texas Tech Wants Mike Leach Back

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  7,683
  • Days Won:  17

43 minutes ago, puc86 said:

Wwwwwwweeeeeellllllllllll when you think about it, it means absolutely nothing to anyone outside of the state. Also nothing to anyone not associated to a public school in the state, nothing to anyone associated to a public school not close to the metrics, nothing to UF or FSU who just call it everyday life for their history and probably don’t recognize it was named and has actual metrics and not a whole lot to anyone that’s moved on from USF until public perception aligns with preeminence. It’s extremely important and hopefully translates to great things for our university but most people have little reason to care about it and it’s hardly an indictment on our species that they don’t.

What he said

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

Of course there is nothing wrong in supporting your team from the perspective of that being the school you graduated. I still find it surprising that the idea of showing a little loyalty to the institutional that was instrumental in your career/life success is ignored. 

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,534
  • Days Won:  28

On 11/28/2018 at 12:29 PM, puc86 said:

The name should give it away I guess

My piece offering. A nice article of Levitt just for you my friend. 

https://www.ralphiereport.com/2018/11/28/18116611/jim-leavitt-colorado-buffaloes-coach

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,250
  • Days Won:  255

1 minute ago, Gatorbull325 said:

My piece offering. A nice article of Levitt just for you my friend. 

https://www.ralphiereport.com/2018/11/28/18116611/jim-leavitt-colorado-buffaloes-coach

Thanks friend!! Now just say one time that CJL is the best coach we have ever had as evidenced by any data point and we can move on peacefully:)

4 minutes ago, puc86 said:

Thanks friend!! Now just say one time that CJL is the best coach we have ever had as evidenced by any data point and we can move on peacefully:)

🤣 it wont happen, but I do acknowledge he should be held in the highest regards out of all coaches b/c he built the program...I won't say he is the best actual "football coach" we have ever had. I gotta see how CCS tenure here pans out. 

2 minutes ago, Gatorbull325 said:

🤣 it wont happen, but I do acknowledge he should be held in the highest regards out of all coaches b/c he built the program...I won't say he is the best actual "football coach" we have ever had. I gotta see how CCS tenure here pans out. 

What does that have to do with anything?  We could hire the reincarnation of Vince Lombardi in the future

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,250
  • Days Won:  255

1 minute ago, Gatorbull325 said:

So you are saying he is better than all the other previous coaches and that we can’t say for sure for CCS as his tenure is incomplete but things are certainly trending down and there would be no reason to at this moment assume he will end up better? Fair enough.

1 minute ago, puc86 said:

So you are saying he is better than all the other previous coaches and that we can’t say for sure for CCS as his tenure is incomplete but things are certainly trending down and there would be no reason to at this moment assume he will end up better? Fair enough.

CJL is definitely better than CSH...that is as far  as I shall go with this subject lol

3 minutes ago, chapelbull said:

What does that have to do with anything?  We could hire the reincarnation of Vince Lombardi in the future

If CCS gets us a conference title, a few NY6 games and can average 10 wins a season for the next 3-8 years, then he will have surpassed CJL as a coach. He will NEVER pass CJL as the person who built the program. 

Just now, Gatorbull325 said:

If CCS gets us a conference title, a few NY6 games and can average 10 wins a season for the next 3-8 years, then he will have surpassed CJL as a coach. He will NEVER pass CJL as the person who built the program. 

Question wasn't where he'll be