• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF Will Win on Friday

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  166
  • Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

UCF wins and wins big. We keep it close for the first quarter but then Gilbert pulls a Gilbert and screws the pooch. 

Edited by crambone

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  3,685
  • Days Won:  14

Based on all evidence to date I expect we will lose by 21+ points. Would love to be proven wrong. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,518
  • Days Won:  28

Maaaan, we gotta knock this one out. A perfect nothing to lose game. Let it all out. 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  12,262
  • Days Won:  25

I had an honest conversation with a UCF alumni fan on my hockey team. He says they are talking revenge from the past stomping and digging him dirt from their stadium. He seriously thought they were starting to build our OCS next year, and was shocked at how bad we were. He told me how they used to envy us 10 years ago and how pissed they were when Judy blocked them and TCU from the Big EAT. I wouldn't say I envied their success now, but deep down I do. AS the kids say, #hashtag ruin perfection.

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  831
  • Days Won:  0

34 minutes ago, Gatorbull325 said:

Maaaan, we gotta knock this one out. A perfect nothing to lose game. Let it all out. 

We don't have the team to even come close to beating them this year and this includes our playbook, coaching staff and young inexperienced kids.

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,518
  • Days Won:  28

20 minutes ago, fla331boy said:

We don't have the team to even come close to beating them this year and this includes our playbook, coaching staff and young inexperienced kids.

I just won $250 at my job's NFL pool picking winning teams for this past week set of NFL games. ($5 to play)  My luck is on the rise....so i shall rub it off on the Bulls....USF will win! 

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,073
  • Days Won:  14

In order to win this game, everything has to go our way.  Defense has to force turnovers and score points.  Offense needs to create points instead of 3 and outs.  We can’t afford to make one stupid mistake, and we will need them to make a few.  No stupid kicks out of bounds or special teams classic blunders either.  It’s gonna be a tall order. 

Also the offensive coaches need to remember that the objective is to score points.

What are the chances we get that 60 minute complete game we have been waiting for all season?

Maybe we can come out strong and get a 17 point lead just before the half and then turtle up and try to hold on to it.  Oh wait, tried that strategy last week.  

Go Bulls.  Make me proud Friday.  Get this done!  

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  8,722
  • Days Won:  23

we won't be able to win a shootout. we will have to run the play clock down under 5 seconds before every snap. we need to play ball control. shorten the game. high percentage throws like screens, slants, etc(completely opposite of what we currently do) and we need to attack the edges with our play makers (off tackle runs sweeps, pitches, etc.). basically we need to do the exact opposite of what we have been doing. if our coaches think we can just line up, call the same crap we have been  and impose our will on them then it will be a long day.

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  97
  • Days Won:  1

I appreciate the optimism but its obvious that the conference has been directing the officials to make the c nagits win. 

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

1 hour ago, Local Bully said:

I appreciate the optimism but its obvious that the conference has been directing the officials to make the c nagits win. 

Definitely the only reason they’re undefeated.