• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF Will Win on Friday

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  1,294
  • Days Won:  0

Just now, CousinRicky said:

12 & 15 year.  Finished a bottle of EH Taylor Single Barrel a month or so ago.  Have a bottle of the small batch still.  The Elmer T Lee has been gone for a while. Didn't enjoy it enough to buy another.

Impressive, I need to find your bourbon contact and see if they ship to South Florida. 

Im currently enjoying some Blanton's (had to overpay to get a bottle of it since the fire). I just got some Bernheim from Total Wine - not bourbon but pretty good stuff.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,671
  • Days Won:  108

9 hours ago, NovaBull said:

Impressive, I need to find your bourbon contact and see if they ship to South Florida. 

Im currently enjoying some Blanton's (had to overpay to get a bottle of it since the fire). I just got some Bernheim from Total Wine - not bourbon but pretty good stuff.

I lucked into both Pappy's.  A friend won the ABC lottery for the 12 year after I had asked him to put his email in and I got the 15 year at the Grand Opening of a Costco by sitting out there at 5:30am waiting for them to open.   WBB coach JF seems to have contacts. I bought some Bernheim for someone but have never had it.  Isn't it the 100% wheated one?  

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  1,294
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, CousinRicky said:

I lucked into both Pappy's.  A friend won the ABC lottery for the 12 year after I had asked him to put his email in and I got the 15 year at the Grand Opening of a Costco by sitting out there at 5:30am waiting for them to open.   WBB coach JF seems to have contacts. I bought some Bernheim for someone but have never had it.  Isn't it the 100% wheated one?  

That’s awesome, I’ve never been that lucky (or early to rise!).

And yes, the Bernheim is a wheated whisky (over 50%), with a pretty clean, if not lighter finish. It’s a nice sipper for a lower priced bottle and IMO, worth having on the bar for a change of pace.

Happy Turkey Day and be sure to have a few swigs of the Pappy 15 for me!

• Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,671
  • Days Won:  108

1 hour ago, NovaBull said:

That’s awesome, I’ve never been that lucky (or early to rise!).

And yes, the Bernheim is a wheated whisky (over 50%), with a pretty clean, if not lighter finish. It’s a nice sipper for a lower priced bottle and IMO, worth having on the bar for a change of pace.

Happy Turkey Day and be sure to have a few swigs of the Pappy 15 for me!

Will probably be drinking the Pappy Lite concoction that I made up a couple of months ago - the Weller 12 yr and Weller Antique mixture.

• 9 months later...

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

On 11/19/2018 at 10:33 AM, USFWayne said:

Its a rivalry game, in our house, and we have nothing to lose and everything to gain! The college football universe will sing our praises for shutting them up and not talking about them ever again. This is where we turn it around!

WRONG.....

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  5,320
  • Days Won:  10

image.png.8eb5d34d1f7c60ec7f29385023b57c32.png

• Haha 1