• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Strong Ain’t Going No Where

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

1 minute ago, Rex Havoc said:

Those are all valid points, but he hasn’t made our team better. You’d think you would see improvements by now. 

There are flashes but we're too inconsistent. There's enough young promise that will be reaching maturity and true/redshirt freshmen that have shown some great flashes. Let's see what these guys do now that they aren't pups. 

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  6,181
  • Days Won:  12

4 minutes ago, Bull Dozer said:

There are flashes but we're too inconsistent. There's enough young promise that will be reaching maturity and true/redshirt freshmen that have shown some great flashes. Let's see what these guys do now that they aren't pups. 

I’m ok with that as long as we don’t run this boring ass offense again after this year. We are not using what Florida players are good at. 

Just my option that the game has passed him by. People want to see high scoring fast paced games, not 3 yard runs over and over again. 

Edited by Rex Havoc

• Topic Count:  179
  • Content Count:  3,647
  • Days Won:  4

It’s actually regression. 

Darnell Salomon used to look like a good player. Now he doesn’t even look like he knows how to catch the ball.

8 minutes ago, Rex Havoc said:

I’m ok with that as long as we don’t run this boring ass offense again after this year. We are not using what Florida players are good at. 

Just my option that the game has passed him by. People want to see high scoring fast paced games, not 3 yard runs over and over again. 

I think we have to clean house on the offensive staff. Strong just needs to get a guy who runs an exciting offense and let him do his thing. I think this is just Gilbert being bad at his job and CCS isn't interfering. Gilbert rode the Babers gravy train and can't do it on his own.... 

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  96
  • Days Won:  0

Now let's all get ready for our little brother from the MAC, UCF's nationally-televised regular season AAC game on network television in primetime. Yay.

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  6,181
  • Days Won:  12

13 minutes ago, Bull Dozer said:

I think we have to clean house on the offensive staff. Strong just needs to get a guy who runs an exciting offense and let him do his thing. I think this is just Gilbert being bad at his job and CCS isn't interfering. Gilbert rode the Babers gravy train and can't do it on his own.... 

Sure hope we get a new oc that’s aggressive 

29 minutes ago, Rex Havoc said:

Those are all valid points, but he hasn’t made our team better. You’d think you would see improvements by now. 

It shouldn't be hard to find an improvement. The issues with Gilbert were glaring from the start. Some people got lost in the yardage numbers but the schematic issues were evident from the start. 

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  3,802
  • Days Won:  0

7 minutes ago, Bull Dozer said:

It shouldn't be hard to find an improvement. The issues with Gilbert were glaring from the start. Some people got lost in the yardage numbers but the schematic issues were evident from the start. 

Not just that but many touchdowns were  set up by the defense last year. Two glaring examples are Temple and Cincinnati last year where the offense struggled but the defense gave them short fields and still we kicked many field goals.

Edited by Bullrush33

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,018
  • Days Won:  469

2 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Love, Joey 😂😂😂

So he does follow this program?

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25