• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Do our losses even upset you anymore?

Do our losses even upset you anymore?  

80 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  215
  • Content Count:  1,777
  • Days Won:  0

I expect loses for the rest of the season. This game, Cincinnati, proved the staff has no ambitions to be creative on offense to help a struggling defense.  If they don't care why should I care? 

• Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

2 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

No I am good. Any fan thinking we would win more than 7/8 games does not know college football..

out of the 7 wins- Tulsa had us beat until the last second field goal, UCONN and ECU were almost losses , I don't care anymore, I can use my season ticket money for a vacation to do something fun and not watch a game where a coach makes millions and excuses.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

8 minutes ago, snarling Bull said:

out of the 7 wins- Tulsa had us beat until the last second field goal, UCONN and ECU were almost losses , I don't care anymore, I can use my season ticket money for a vacation to do something fun and not watch a game where a coach makes millions and excuses.

To each his on. I am all in, I will never stop supporting the team the best I can. 

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  715

2 hours ago, Gatorbull325 said:

We will be better next year. We have some nice transfers, a lot of players got experience, some good talent that redshirted will finally play, and the team will make the neccesary weight/strength gains over the summer. Im going 2 simply be grateful for a Temple and bowl game victory with a UCF victory being a bonus. 

Lol! Nothing will matter. Better team next year??? We will play sloppy, have stupid, unnecessary penalties, bad execution, and Strong will still have that confused look on his face against the refs. Why? Because that’s exactly the team we have been since he took over. You can not argue against facts. 

Also, I swear some folks here were saying this team this year would be better because they’d have a year experience under CCS and his system by now. 😂 

• Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  2,286
  • Days Won:  1

3 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

They are getting better but we should have at least showed up. 

Agreed. The effort was there. We were simply beaten by a better team.

What happened to the team that beat GT? Instead of building on that win, the team regressed. I could see this team being pretty good next year. Hoping anyway...

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

7 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

They are getting better but we should have at least showed up. 

we did not come to play

this is on the coaching staff

we look horrible on the field

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  337

I’ve come to expect USF athletics to be poor to mediocre. We’ve always been an underachieving athletics program imo. It’s not apathy as much as it is the reality. I’ll still buy season tickets and root for the teams because I’m a die hard and deep down I want to believe were going to be as good as any good P5 program.  I think if anything, I’m most bothered how the knats have invested in their athletics programs and passed us by.  It feels like that for the moment anyway, but I don’t know if that is the actual reality. They seem to have the facilities and the wins currently. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  176
  • Content Count:  8,612
  • Days Won:  28

54 minutes ago, bullfan04 said:

I’ve come to expect USF athletics to be poor to mediocre. We’ve always been an underachieving athletics program imo. It’s not apathy as much as it is the reality. I’ll still buy season tickets and root for the teams because I’m a die hard and deep down I want to believe were going to be as good as any good P5 program.  I think if anything, I’m most bothered how the knats have invested in their athletics programs and passed us by.  It feels like that for the moment anyway, but I don’t know if that is the actual reality. They seem to have the facilities and the wins currently. 

Pretty much how I feel.

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  135

1 hour ago, bullfan04 said:

This is pretty much how I feel with the exception of buying season tickets. I'm done with that for a while. I realize that my 8 seats probably don't register on the University's radar. However, I believe it is the only meaningful expression I have at my disposal.

I am just tired of investing myself in what seems to be nothing more than a sideline enterprise for the University. For several years now I haven't been able to shake the feeling that the University's passion for football and athletics left with Leavitt. They have been going through the motions ever since because they believe it is what a proper University should do.

If USF can show that they can get it together then I will reevaluate my position at that time.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,704
  • Days Won:  108

As much as I don't expect us to win I still hate to watch or hear about a loss.  Can't say it ruins a full day; let's say a few hours during and after the game.