• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Do our losses even upset you anymore?

Do our losses even upset you anymore?  

80 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

2 minutes ago, puc86 said:

Not just this year, in general. I am wondering if I have just gotten older and its not as important as I used to pretend it was or if I just got used to losing and playing in a conference I do not care about and it really does not effect me even a fraction of what it used to. I really can't remember the last time I was horribly angry about a loss, maybe CWT's second year. I honestly don't think this is a bad thing I feel I was way too emotionally invested for no real beneficial reason. I still get upset at moments like a normal person but the thought of it ruining my day or week, kind of makes me laugh (I am sure my family would say I am lying but I am pretty sure its different).

Good point. Last week I was pissed...this week not so much since there is little to play for now. But I will always watch regardless...my university.

• Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  6,740
  • Days Won:  17

1 minute ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Good point. Last week I was pissed...this week not so much since there is little to play for now. But I will always watch regardless...my university.

Tulane had lots to be pissed about. A crap team beat us, we didn't show up, we essentially ended our hopes.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

Just now, George_Bullnard_Shaw said:

Tulane had lots to be pissed about. A crap team beat us, we didn't show up, we essentially ended our hopes.

They are getting better but we should have at least showed up. 

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,081
  • Days Won:  39

1 minute ago, George_Bullnard_Shaw said:

I really wasn't mad though.  More like a sigh.

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,266
  • Days Won:  255

3 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

I still keep watching and I still get excited and I still have upset moments but I used to feel full on despair, I don't feel that way anymore and I honestly don't think I miss it at all.  

1 minute ago, Rocky Style said:

I really wasn't mad though.  More like a sigh.

I remember having mad moments and then much like you I sighed and it was over.

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,554
  • Days Won:  28

We will be better next year. We have some nice transfers, a lot of players got experience, some good talent that redshirted will finally play, and the team will make the neccesary weight/strength gains over the summer. Im going 2 simply be grateful for a Temple and bowl game victory with a UCF victory being a bonus. 

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,081
  • Days Won:  39

3 minutes ago, Gatorbull325 said:

We will be better next year. We have some nice transfers, a lot of players got experience, some good talent that redshirted will finally play, and the team will make the neccesary weight/strength gains over the summer. Im going 2 simply be grateful for a Temple and bowl game victory with a UCF victory being a bonus. 

I'll trade you the UCF game for both of those.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  246
  • Content Count:  6,348
  • Days Won:  8

26 minutes ago, Bulls On Parade said:

Nope...was expected. 

Losses may have been expected, but did you expect the horrific play in all 3 phases.  Did you at least to be competitive in all games?

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,266
  • Days Won:  255

3 minutes ago, Rocky Style said:

I'll trade you the UCF game for both of those.

I take any of them

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

I'm mad when I watch but I'm already over tonight.  It's supposed to be fun.  Best part of today was my wife got the kids ready for bed while I watched the Bulls and had some beers.  So I had that going for me, which was nice.