• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Do our losses even upset you anymore?

Do our losses even upset you anymore?  

80 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,265
  • Days Won:  255

Has apathy set in for most of our fan base or does the fire still burn strong?

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

No I am good. Any fan thinking we would win more than 7/8 games does not know college football..

• Topic Count:  129
  • Content Count:  3,116
  • Days Won:  7

I learned to let it go quickly after the bad years. USF athletics doesn't have an impact on how my business does, how my executive MBA goes, and how I manage my personal relationships. Do I want them to win and will I donate? Yes, of course, because if I don't no one will. But I have learned to accept that it is a game-I support them because they are USF, not because they win or lose. 

• Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  6,740
  • Days Won:  17

The Tulane loss upset me. A lot. It was a garbage game that was insulting to the fans.

UH was mildly upsetting but expected.

UC was pretty much a given.

The next 2 won't upset me.

Just now, NewEnglandBull said:

No I am good. Any fan thinking we would win more than 7/8 games does not know college football..

Not just this year, in general. I am wondering if I have just gotten older and its not as important as I used to pretend it was or if I just got used to losing and playing in a conference I do not care about and it really does not effect me even a fraction of what it used to. I really can't remember the last time I was horribly angry about a loss, maybe CWT's second year. I honestly don't think this is a bad thing I feel I was way too emotionally invested for no real beneficial reason. I still get upset at moments like a normal person but the thought of it ruining my day or week, kind of makes me laugh (I am sure my family would say I am lying but I am pretty sure its different).

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,077
  • Days Won:  39

1 minute ago, bullsbucsfan426 said:

I learned to let it go quickly after the bad years. USF athletics doesn't have an impact on how my business does, how my executive MBA goes, and how I manage my personal relationships. Do I want them to win and will I donate? Yes, of course, because if I don't no one will. But I have learned to accept that it is a game-I support them because they are USF, not because they win or lose. 

We are USF MBA brethren. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, bullsbucsfan426 said:

This is pretty much how I feel now, I think its just growing up. 

• Topic Count:  129
  • Content Count:  3,116
  • Days Won:  7

1 minute ago, Rocky Style said:

We are USF MBA brethren. 

Fantastic. Let's connect over PM. Would love to know more about your areas of focus. 

• Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  6,740
  • Days Won:  17

1 minute ago, puc86 said:

Not just this year, in general. I am wondering if I have just gotten older and its not as important as I used to pretend it was or if I just got used to losing and playing in a conference I do not care about and it really does not effect me even a fraction of what it used to. I really can't remember the last time I was horribly angry about a loss, maybe CWT's second year. I honestly don't think this is a bad thing I feel I was way too emotionally invested for no real beneficial reason. I still get upset at moments like a normal person but the thought of it ruining my day or week, kind of makes me laugh (I am sure my family would say I am lying but I am pretty sure its different).

I don't even get that upset about the Lighting losing when they make it close to the cup and I'll always care more about hockey than any other sport. Guess it's just age and sports never having been the primary focus of my life.