• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Please Get Rid of Strong

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  193
  • Content Count:  5,261
  • Days Won:  1

If someone wants take charlie off our hands I would get into a bidding war with them. I'd let him go and bring in a OC that has shown they can coach. I'd go with the OC at Clemson but not sure we could afford him. 

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  715
  • Days Won:  0

I’d do anything to get rid of him. Yes that Clemson OC would be nice. 

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

Nobody needs to be fired. This is just what this team is this season. Young in key spots, unfocused, and not always put in the best position to succeed. This leads to these spurts of being great but we just can't play a complete game. This is why lesser teams hang around and we always have to come back. Add in ball security and untimely drops and this team is its own worst enemy at times. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

This is why this thread is ridiculous. When we fire CCS, who do you really think we're hiring? The Clemson OC?!? Hahahahaha... Try the head coach from Buffalo. Or Troy. We might be able to afford the head coach from La Tech, but he's been racking up bowl wins and going to conference title games the past few years, so he might be too expensive.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  176
  • Content Count:  8,612
  • Days Won:  28

Gonna let the rest of the season play out before I call for Charlie’s head, however, I do believe his coaching philosophy has come and gone.  I’m watching games all day long and I see coaches letting their players have fun.  Clemson was up 45-0 on FSU and still throwing the ball all over the place.  Houston is still running their offense with a huge lead.  Those calls in the red zone were pathetic and I think they’re as much CCS as Gilbert.  Settling for FGs was pathetic and tells the team we don’t have any balls.  Let’s see what Charlie does going forward but he’s gonna need an over haul on both sides of the ball.

Edited by El_Toro_86
  • Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

5 minutes ago, Bull Dozer said:

Nobody needs to be fired. This is just what this team is this season. Young in key spots, unfocused, and not always put in the best position to succeed. This leads to these spurts of being great but we just can't play a complete game. This is why lesser teams hang around and we always have to come back. Add in ball security and untimely drops and this team is its own worst enemy at times. 

This! This has the be the dumbest thread of all time. The guy has won 17 games. now if you want to argue about play calling...then fine. But to fire the coach is plain stupid...

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  2,322
  • Days Won:  2

18 minutes ago, USFBULL2014 said:

Oh completely agree. But even despite the horrendous offensive play calling the defense **** the bed. 

For sure. Some may even say they didn’t look prepared.  What a surprise, right?

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  953
  • Days Won:  6

You all are trolling right???

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  291
  • Days Won:  0

1 minute ago, OcalaBull2 said:

For sure. Some may even say they didn’t look prepared.  What a surprise, right?

Never the coaches fault though. Always on the players. Looks like a funeral on the sidelines every week. Nobody is having fun and we don’t ever make stops when we need to . Should’ve expected this after Uconns QB almost put up 200 on the ground 

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,270
  • Days Won:  255

Nothing is better for an organization or a football team that incontentinuity at the top, pair that with him being only the second coach in program history with a winning record and it’s tough to understand why everyone isn’t trying to run the guy out of town. Remember all those years before CCS when we would go undefeated? Ya me neither.

• Upvote 2