• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

UCF Over Memphis...Better for Us?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

7 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

I think we move to the Big12 with four or five remaining due the Big 12 brand being more recognized than the AAC. Also it allows the Big12 to add better teams (Boise/BYU) than the AAC has (looking at Tulsa, Tulane, ECU, etc.). 

It will be one big sandbox, if any of this stuff comes to pass. I think Texas wants to be big time and the Pac12 wants to improve their football standings. Even if the B12 loses a couple at the top the bottom half is still better than the AAC

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

3 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

I think we move to the Big12 with four or five remaining due the Big 12 brand being more recognized than the AAC. Also it allows the Big12 to add better teams (Boise/BYU) than the AAC has (looking at Tulsa, Tulane, ECU, etc.). It would be better being in a 12 team Big12 than a 16 team AAC. 

I was just about to say my guess is we would move to the Big12 in that scenario as the remaining teams will probably get some consulation money as we did when we got left behind, there will probably be some residual contracts for bowls and the like we could capitalize on in the short run, the league has better name recognition and value than the AAC, we could jettison less valuable teams on our side, we could pick up better teams to replace them and any leftover administration will be more connected than our completely out of the circle AAC leadership. Also I would just like to point out the likelihood of this being of value to USF would have no basis on UCF success, just like every single scenario anyone would be able to come up with.

• Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  1,728
  • Days Won:  0

Central was winless not too long ago. I know you all remember that, but it's just fun to mention that again publicly. 😏🤘

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

You guys keep talking about the tinmen in this thread but

e6c9452c7641f5185d06b2c46edf6ad9.jpg

15 minutes ago, Gat-Rat Bull said:

Central was winless not too long ago. I know you all remember that, but it's just fun to mention that again publicly. 😏🤘

Some other fun facts the vast majority of our history has had no connection to UCF, up until we had the misfortune of becoming conference mates every conference we have been in has been better than UCFs, when UCF was a complete and utter failure and when we weren’t playing them had some of our most successful years, and pretending to be partners has brought absolutely nothing to our lives while bringing plenty to theirs.

Edited by puc86

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,526
  • Days Won:  422

1 hour ago, brybull1970 said:

You have no credibility on this topic.

He actually has just as much credibility as you, or anybody else here, do on this topic but, thing is, he actually has all the facts of what has previously happened in conference realignment in his corner while all you have is conjecture and cool stories ...

6 minutes ago, Roaming Bull said:

You guys keep talking about the tinmen in this thread but

e6c9452c7641f5185d06b2c46edf6ad9.jpg

Have you not heard? More UCF is more USF, our next rebranding may just be a merger since we are so integral to each others success and neither would ever dream of leaving the other behind for greener pastures.

10 minutes ago, Triple B said:

He actually has just as much credibility as you, or anybody else here, do on this topic but, thing is, he actually has all the facts of what has previously happened in conference realignment in his corner while all you have is conjecture and cool stories ...

My stories are actually cooler too but I concede the conjecture to him, he is expert level on that one and I have no desire to compete.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

Well Puc you blew away another opponent. Like USF football you still remain undefeated. 🤘

• Upvote 1