• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

They're all tough ... (charsibb post from TripleB)

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Wow.  So glad I got to meet him at the Birmingham Bowl after years of back and forth on this board.  He will be missed.  Rest in peace, Charlie.  

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

Where do I began. Last week I joked that it was surprising to see a face with a name as I thought everyone on here was a robot. That of course could not be further from the truth as this web site that Brad has created to talk about USF athletics has also produced friendships.

Unquestionably I communicated more with charsibb than anyother on this board. He and I had some epic back and forth discussions over the years. He would press my buttons by talking about “gutless” decisions by coaches and I would return the favor by making fun of his refusal to own a tv. I also looked on in wonderment of how he used pirated web sites to watch the Bulls play. He and I also connected as our careers as college educators brought on many diverse topics. The only time I ever saw his face was when he shared a photo of him and Quinton Flowers before last year’s Birmingham Bowl.

I never met charsibb but I believe I new him well enough as when I heard he had passed I became emotional about it. I am truly heartbroken to hear of his passing.

charsibb, you will be missed and you are right you don’t need a tv, because in heaven you can just look down to see the game. I will miss you buddy and will be thinking about you throughout the season.

My  condolences to charsibb family, friends, and students. 

• Topic Count:  76
  • Content Count:  6,712
  • Days Won:  17

The man definitely broadened my horizons more than once over in the Mad Cow. I will miss his insights and sense of humor.

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  3,233
  • Days Won:  8

I wish you well Charsibb. You'll be missed here in the tbp but, maybe God will tire of you hogging the best seat along the sidelines and grabbing the last hotdog and beer and send you back to us. Until then I expect to hear thunder at every Bulls game as you let us know you're watching and cheering us on. My prayers to your family and last but not least, **** cancer.

Cheer on Charsibb and Go Bulls. Win one for Charsibb.

Edited by Azmodi

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  1,231
  • Days Won:  0

So sorry to read this. Prayers to all affected.