• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

They're all tough ... (charsibb post from TripleB)

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  1,705
  • Days Won:  3

Wow TBP lost a great contributor. Never met in person but enjoyed seeing him post on the board. Thoughts for his family and hope he has found peace. :GoBulls:

• Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  9,680
  • Days Won:  8

I will miss Charsibb on this board. I was sad when I saw the bullspen down message. 

I have enjoyed his contributions over the years, he was a very recognizable poster, and thought provoking in the Mad Cow. Thoughts and prayers to his friends and family. 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  80
  • Content Count:  567
  • Days Won:  1

Like a few others, I have been mostly a reader these days and rarely have time or substance to contribute that hasn't already been said.  Also having been around here since 2000, I have seen and been looking forward to each and every post you all write on this board.  Charisbb's posts were great, and entertaining, and I (we) will miss his wit and insight.  Each and everyone of you are a part of my life these days, and I wanted to thank you all for giving me hours and hours of wonderful and interesting reading each and every week.

If we can all live our lives with the passion that Charlie has lived his, perhaps this world will be a lot better and more fun!

Cancer and Diseases in general suck!

My condolences to all of his friends and family and those he left behind when he was taken from us too soon!

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

Best wishes to his family & closest friends, they undoubtedly lost the most. I feel I've definitely lost a friend, too. He was one of those guys I always would read here, and one that I enjoyed playing off of...and sometimes against, but he never missed a beat--seemed to know when he was being played faster than just about anyone here. One of those guys you know you'd get along with and have fun, even if you didn't agree.

RIP charsibb, your contributions will be missed!

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  45
  • Days Won:  2

My condolences and prayers for his family and friends. TBP family will miss you. 

RIP charsibb. 

• Topic Count:  66
  • Content Count:  4,777
  • Days Won:  6

This hit me harder than losing someone I never met in person should but char was a great dude. I remember thinking we lost him a few years back before he came back with force. Somewhere he's sharing a cold one with Bullwinkle.

RIP Charlie, the world lost a good one.

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,609
  • Content Count:  74,466
  • Days Won:  422

18 minutes ago, 206BULL said:

This hit me harder than losing someone I never met in person should but char was a great dude. I remember thinking we lost him a few years back before he came back with force. Somewhere he's sharing a cold one with Bullwinkle.

RIP Charlie, the world lost a good one.

He mentioned Bullwinkle in our conversation, remembering how we wondered what had happened and tried to track him down after he disappeared. Charlie said he didn't want that to be the case with him.

• Upvote 3

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,331
  • Content Count:  96,973
  • Days Won:  469

How about this.  Back to the time some of you got to spend time with him:

On 12/22/2017 at 8:34 PM, charsibb said:

Awesome catching up with you. And thanks for pointing out Q right behind us! Two G.O.A.T.s in one photo. LOL! :D

Q.jpg

• Upvote 4

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  3,685
  • Days Won:  14

God bless him and his family. May he RIP and put in a good word for our Bulls up in heaven...