• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Student fee to possibly fund on-campus football stadium

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

15 minutes ago, Triple B said:

Every story has 3 sides. We've only been privy to a small part of one of those sides in here ...

Hope you are right

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  2,508
  • Days Won:  21

2 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Unlikely with his fundraising style 

I'll take his history over your opinion of his style every time.  There is so much more going on than any of us know.

5 hours ago, Calibull said:

I'll take his history over your opinion of his style every time.  There is so much more going on than any of us know.

Sorry, I did not realize you were related to MH. 

Edited by NewEnglandBull
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

• Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

11 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Unlikely with his fundraising style 

We could have the Tony Robbins of AD's, and I still think he'd have trouble extracting more donations from our fanbase. We seriously have a "cultural" problem. The Daily Stampede just did an article analyzing a small student survey they just did. The students' stance on donating to USF as alumni is quite eye opening. Small sample size, I know.

• Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, Paisa el Toro said:

We could have the Tony Robbins of AD's, and I still think he'd have trouble extracting more donations from our fanbase. We seriously have a "cultural" problem. The Daily Stampede just did an article analyzing a small student survey they just did. The students' stance on donating to USF as alumni is quite eye opening. Small sample size, I know.

I agree, relative to the stadium, it is a problem and perhaps there is no AD around who could whip-up the masses...especially due to the G5 classification. But getting an on campus practice facility should not be this big of an issue...especially if it is downgraded to just the field with a cover. 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,649
  • Days Won:  424

11 hours ago, Triple B said:

Every story has 3 sides. We've only been privy to a small part of one of those sides in here ...

11 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Hope you are right

Me too .... but sadly I think Paisa is even more right.

Edited by Triple B

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  2,508
  • Days Won:  21

5 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Sorry, I did not realize you were related to MH. 

No... but I'm actually friends with him and on a first name basis since we met at UCLA. So when you're being a smart ass, know what you're talking about.  But don't be sorry I'm not related to him, but I know him and his family smart guy.  

• Downvote 2

12 minutes ago, Calibull said:

No... but I'm actually friends with him and on a first name basis since we met at UCLA. So when you're being a smart ass, know what you're talking about.  But don't be sorry I'm not related to him, but I know him and his family smart guy.  

The only reason I came back at you was that your tone on “my opinion” was pushy. But if you want to go at then let’s do this. Awesome! You know him and his family. Have a cookie...it means nothing to me. I could care less what the man did at UCLA it means nothing. He has alienated donors and fans greater than any benefits he has provided. The small pay increase in his updated contract is there for a reason. At least this new contract spells out explicitly that he is now responsible for fundraising for the athletic program. Your friend is on the clock let’s see what he produces. 

Edited by NewEnglandBull
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  348
  • Days Won:  0

28 minutes ago, Calibull said:

Dude you are literally the definition of a smart ass. Literally I don't know if I've ever seen you post on here or any other site without being smartass about something/towards someone. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

2 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

But getting an on campus practice facility should not be this big of an issue..

Wouldn't the IPF and football center be the largest amount of money we've ever spent on anything relating to athletics...ever? If that's him not doing his fundraising job as AD, you're not going to be happy with anyone.