• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Willie to FSU is official

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

1 minute ago, lotsofbull99 said:

CWT has joined the Axis of Evil, he's dead to me.

Whew. I was worried you were spreading your love of all things USF too thin. Good to have you back.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  488
  • Days Won:  2

4 minutes ago, Gismo said:

If Jim is going to be there with Taggart I can actually root for the Noles now. I came to really dislike them with Winston. 

I have been trying to sort out how I feel about all of this. I keep coming back to the same thing. I can’t help but to be happy for Taggart and Leavitt. I always liked FSU. I loved Bobby Bowden. 

I never liked Jimbo and still can’t stand Winston. He’s a scumbag. As a result I stopped liking FSU.

Willie Taggart set his goals high. He wants to be the first black head coach to win a National Championship. It would/will be a tremendous accomplishment. I am rooting for him to get it. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

Garnet and gold has always been hideous and I hate FSU. But good for xCWT and xCJL. They're both one step closer to the goals they've both set for themselves.

• Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  7,040
  • Days Won:  11

8 minutes ago, SpeedBull said:

I have been trying to sort out how I feel about all of this. I keep coming back to the same thing. I can’t help but to be happy for Taggart and Leavitt. I always liked FSU. I loved Bobby Bowden. 

I never liked Jimbo and still can’t stand Winston. He’s a scumbag. As a result I stopped liking FSU.

Willie Taggart set his goals high. He wants to be the first black head coach to win a National Championship. It would/will be a tremendous accomplishment. I am rooting for him to get it. 

He should start with Winning a bowl game before he goes for the NAtional championship...even though that would be something if he did....

• Topic Count:  300
  • Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

41 minutes ago, lotsofbull99 said:

CWT has joined the Axis of Evil, he's dead to me.

Kim Jong Willie.

• Haha 3

• Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  2,343
  • Days Won:  0

FSU was always favorite team until I went to USF and now they are my 2nd. I would hate his guts if he went to that jort wearing school. 

Bringing Leavitt with him turned this into a great hire. I think his shtick will do pretty well at FSU and I can't wait for him to run the score up on those dbags in Gainesville.

Edited by USFBULL_08
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  27
  • Days Won:  0

This is the best move for CWT.  The Uncle Phil/Nike money won't last forever(Uncle Phil is 80).  UCLA just hired Chip Kelly.  Herm Edwards to ASU.  USC always gets good players.  Stanford is good most of the time now...Washington is back in the top 10...even Washington State is pretty good.  The Pac 12 will not contend for the national championship due to everyone beating each other.  FSU has to only get by Clemson, Miami, and a few others.  What? BC, Duke, Wake, Syracuse, etc....you see my point.  Tally isn't a great city but there is nothing to do in Eugene, Oregon.  Absolutely the best thing for CWT and good for Coach Jim.  DC at FSU is better than being head coach at USF any day.  USF is a stepping stone not a destination.  Strong will be out soon too. 

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

Whispering voice ****he left because Oregon is racist****:ph34r:

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  953
  • Days Won:  6

Rumble young man rumble. He could already recruit his tail off, now you add the FSU logo and it's a wrap in the state of Florida. The gap between FSU and UF is going to be a canyon. 

I hope they set the football world on fire and get a championship within the next 3 years. I never had anything less than love for xCWT and xCJL. Beat the brakes off of the competition not named USF and carry our names with your success. 

After we get reestablished following the Q years, I'll welcome a home and home. The battle will be legendary! Barring injury, there's no reason they won't be in competition next year. FSU is now my distant second favorite team. 

• Topic Count:  9,895
  • Content Count:  66,074
  • Days Won:  172

13 hours ago, Skingraft said:

I'm actually happy for him... Get paid playa....

he will last 2 maybe 3 years

he was a whisker away from getting fired here