• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

What Texas Tech thinks of USF

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  213
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, Orlando Bull said:

I have a sick feeling in my stomach that flowers either isn't going to play in this one, or, he's not going to run at all. Time for him to consider his family. I won't blame him at all if he chooses to sit this one out. 

Good point...had not thought about this. I think he is the ultimate team guy, but no hard feelings if he chose to sit out.

• Topic Count:  78
  • Content Count:  1,978
  • Days Won:  7

15 minutes ago, Mama_Bull said:

I expect that we will be the betting favorite. I'm sure that will surprise many of their fans.

The Vegas Line for our game will show up on the link below, when it is set:

http://www.vegasinsider.com/college-football/teams/team-page.cfm/team/south-florida

Will be interested to see how the line opens

• Topic Count:  1,207
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

Aside from both teams having a common opponent in Houston, their fans also want to fire their OC and special teams coach. LOL

• Topic Count:  76
  • Content Count:  6,712
  • Days Won:  17

Does Crabtree still catch balls for them, or has he moved on? Asking for a friend.

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  3,042
  • Days Won:  10

This is going to be a pretty close game. TTU could win 8-9 games in the AAC East.

• Like 1

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  356
  • Days Won:  0

Aside from about two people on that board, they have no idea what they are up against!  It is funny to see both team's fans are annoyed that their opponent is not good enough! 

If the Bulls can stay focused, we will blow them away.

Edited by NJUSFBULL

• Topic Count:  1,207
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

10 minutes ago, NJUSFBULL said:

Aside from about two people on that board, they have no idea what they are up against!  It is funny to see both team's fans are annoyed that their opponent is not good enough! 

If the Bulls can stay focused, we will blow them away.

I agree.

CCS and the USF team will want to make a STATEMENT in this game that we belong in a P5 conference.

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

2 hours ago, Orlando Bull said:

I have a sick feeling in my stomach that flowers either isn't going to play in this one, or, he's not going to run at all. Time for him to consider his family. I won't blame him at all if he chooses to sit this one out. 

I don't see that happening at all. QF's skill set isn't measurables. He's fast and strong. Everyone knows that. What makes him worthy of drafting is what he does when the whistle blows. The more tape against competition, the better. Teams need to see him making plays. It would be shocking if a team takes him as just a QB, so they need to see as much of him as possible on the field doing real, live, football activities. He's not getting drafted because he goes out on some field and runs some sprints and throws to receivers in shorts. Likewise, putting him though some agility drills don't even remotely compare to seeing him carving up defenses with his legs in a game situation. You can't create a scenario for QF in a workout that even touches on what you're hoping to get from him if you draft him.

• Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  6,740
  • Days Won:  17

16 minutes ago, Mama_Bull said:

I agree.

CCS and the USF team will want to make a STATEMENT in this game that we belong in a P5 conference.

I don't get that sense about CCS at all.I get the sense he's happy winning every game by 3 points.