• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

What Texas Tech thinks of USF

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

Doesn’t matter what their team does Q is going to light them up and our defense is going to pound them. This is Q’s last chance to make a big impression on the scouts, if he wants to go that route; also to crush some more records. I think he will be properly motivated as will our whole team. The seniors want to go out on a high note and this is how they’re going to do it.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

I hope they are motivated. A win and we at least have back to back years being ranked at the end. 

• Upvote 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  682
  • Content Count:  7,628
  • Days Won:  6

Interesting that both fan bases (and I assume WVU) would have been much happier with USF/WVU in Birmingham and TT/Utah in Dallas.  The AAC and B12 really couldn't have seen this backlash coming?

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, 79 Bull said:

Interesting that both fan bases (and I assume WVU) would have been much happier with USF/WVU in Birmingham and TT/Utah in Dallas.  The AAC and B12 really couldn't have seen this backlash coming?

Not sure that Aresco/Harlan know or care about the USF/WVU history

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  84
  • Content Count:  1,180
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, Orlando Bull said:

I have a sick feeling in my stomach that flowers either isn't going to play in this one, or, he's not going to run at all. Time for him to consider his family. I won't blame him at all if he chooses to sit this one out. 

Lol why? The draft? Love me some Q, but I’m not convinced he’s getting drafted. This could be his final stage.

• Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  1,725
  • Days Won:  0

I know it's just a fan board, but the arrogance (ignorance?) of those Texas Tech posts is laughable. One guy called them out with some props for USF, but most have the attitude that USF is just some small-time, directional, mid-major undeserving of any respect. (And please save the snark agreeing with those jerks.) At least now I have something to look forward to on game day... watching Q and team make TT look as ridiculous as their fans on that thread. 😄

Edited by Gat-Rat Bull
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,518
  • Days Won:  28

4 minutes ago, USF Bulls Football said:

Lol why? The draft? Love me some Q, but I’m not convinced he’s getting drafted. This could be his final stage.

Yea, he needs as much TV shine as he can get. 

• Topic Count:  320
  • Content Count:  3,030
  • Days Won:  2

1 minute ago, Gat-Rat Bull said:

I know it's just a fan board, but the arrogance (ignorance?) of those Texas Tech posts is laughable. One guy called them out with some props for USF, but most have the attitude that USF is just some small-time, directional, mid-major undeserving of any respect. (And please save the snark agreeing with those jerks.) At least now I have something to look forward to on game day now... watching Q and team make TT look as ridiculous as their fans on that thread. 😄

Makes u wonder how the rest of the P5 fans view us and maybe we are irrational in our green and gold goggles

• Like 2

Just now, dausfbulls11 said:

Makes u wonder how the rest of the P5 fans view us and maybe we are irrational in our green and gold goggles

I think proximity/geography have a lot to do with it. We don’t have much exposure in some places, and Texans all think their fooseball is superior to everyone else’s. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  135
  • Content Count:  3,809
  • Days Won:  4

Didn't we beat a P5 and an SEC one at that in last year's bowl?  A mediocre program like TT has no reason to underestimate USF.  

• Like 1