• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Not even mad!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  6,740
  • Days Won:  17

16 minutes ago, raginbull76 said:

What a terrific game!  As strange as it sounds, this loss was more satisfying to me than any win that we had this season versus sub par competition.   For the most part, our Bulls played great tonight.  For the first time all year, both the defense and offense played with intensity and emotion for all four quarters.  This was the team that I thought we had before the season began.  Give credit to UCF.  They are a good football  team  and earned this win.  You could feel the electric atmosphere of that sold out crowd inside that stadium just watching on television.  And, when the fans lighted up those flashlights, wow!  If this game doesn't convince the USF administration to put a OCS on "fast track," then nothing will!

Same. This is the game we played to our potential. It was exciting, fun, ultimately heartbreaking but we left it all on the field.

Sure the year long penalties and special teams killed us but we finally looked like the talent we have. We just ran into an equivalent team that had played complete games all season.

• Topic Count:  25
  • Content Count:  1,699
  • Days Won:  2

42 minutes ago, Hueyhog20 said:

Sorry, don’t trust Strong, this was our year and look what he did to our offense. He is a ****. **** him

653 yards of offense and 42 pts tonight. Shame on CCS and Gilbert. 

By the way we lost the game but had over 120 yds of offense more than UCF. Goes to show offensive stats don't mean anything in the end. 

• Topic Count:  148
  • Content Count:  5,900
  • Days Won:  5

5 minutes ago, mjadams said:

653 yards of offense and 42 pts tonight. Shame on CCS and Gilbert. 

By the way we lost the game but had over 120 yds of offense more than UCF. Goes to show offensive stats don't mean anything in the end. 

Not to mention that they either game planned to pass more, or, adjusted. I know everyone was yelling about the runs up the gut, but, this was actually a very well coached game. UCF just got the breaks from the officials and we had some bad plays that bit us in the ass. 

Edited by Orlando Bull
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  1,720
  • Days Won:  3

Who cares that we lost, it was a great game! I'll take that any day over a conference championship! When can I buy the t-shirt commemorating this great moment in USF history?

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

2 minutes ago, Leviathan said:

Who cares that we lost, it was a great game! I'll take that any day over a conference championship! When can I buy the t-shirt commemorating this great moment in USF history?

Like I said in another thread I am not nearly as upset with the loss as I was with the Houston game. At least they left it all on the field. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  291
  • Days Won:  0

5 minutes ago, Leviathan said:

😂

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,199
  • Days Won:  2

21 minutes ago, mjadams said:

Well a 95 yard kickoff for a td will do that.

What could have been with no stupid personal fouls on first drive and that penalty on Valdes for holding and sp tackling...ugggh

Edited by Bulls On Parade

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,018
  • Days Won:  469

1 hour ago, raginbull76 said:

They are a good football  team

That beat a good football team, that hadn't really beat anybody good.  Still hard to tell just how good UCF is.  We'll see in the game they'll play if they beat Memphis.

• Topic Count:  217
  • Content Count:  2,495
  • Days Won:  1

32 minutes ago, Orlando Bull said:

...we had some bad plays that bit us in the ass. 

Yes, we left too many points on the field today.  

Personal Foul after stopping them on third down on UCF's first drive

4 Runs off tackle, turnover on downs in UCF territory

Missed XP

Missed FG

Int while driving at end of first half

UCF Kick Six

Fumble to end last drive

Proud of our guys though.  I have never seen Q throw the ball that well and our receivers made some ridiculous catches.  

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

2 hours ago, PCBull14 said:

We could've asked for defense and coach with a clue. But hey who cares anyway

This is one of the best offenses in the nation.  They scored on the first three possessions, and then we shut them down for the majority of the game and they got a couple of plays in at the end.   Our defense played well.  UCF would have scored on every possession against last years defense.