• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Not even mad!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

Great game.  I've never seen QF throw the ball that well.  Hats off to Flowers for a great game. 

Really thought the refs wanted UCF to win that game.  I don't think it was bad refereeing, it was bias.  My friends that are UCF fans commented that all the calls went UCF's way.   Can anyone explain the defensive holding call that wiped out the INT?  Might have been one, but I saw nothing live and nothing on the in stadium replay.  Seemed like a phantom call.  Ah, I could go on and on.

• Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  2,286
  • Days Won:  1

2 hours ago, USFStPete said:

**** right. We're the superior program.

Based on what? We still lead the series with them, but they do have 4 conference chamionships under their belts, with a possible fifth one coming up against Memphis. They have a BCS title (Fiesta Bowl). They have been ahead of us as far as facilities go (OCS, IPF). That game looked big time tonight, probably in part because it was played at their stadium. Wouldn't have been the same if it were held at the RayJay. Outside of the head to head matchup, where do you see us being a superior program to them?

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,018
  • Days Won:  469

18 minutes ago, Who'sYourData? said:

Great game.  I've never seen QF throw the ball that well.  Hats off to Flowers for a great game. 

Really thought the refs wanted UCF to win that game.  I don't think it was bad refereeing, it was bias.  My friends that are UCF fans commented that all the calls went UCF's way.   Can anyone explain the defensive holding call that wiped out the INT?  Might have been one, but I saw nothing live and nothing on the in stadium replay.  Seemed like a phantom call.  Ah, I could go on and on.

What about this one?  

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  246
  • Content Count:  6,348
  • Days Won:  8

2 hours ago, bulloni said:

I hated Strong all year but after tonight I don't think it was his fault the team didn't go undefeated this year. The offense played amazing tonight and I think last years defense would have let UCF put up 60+ tonight. Sure we didn't live up to expectations but this program has come along way recently. My first game as an undergrad was Mcneese State. These last 2 years we have gone 20-4. I'll take 10-2 seasons every year, a lot of seasons that will win the division. But more importantly it will improve the fan base and the program.

And the years we have gone 10-2 we end up 3rd in the conference.  Obviously 10-2 is not good enough in this conference..

9 minutes ago, Brad said:

What about this one?  

What about the holding/PI on our receiver down the left sideline late in the game?  Holding on their late touchdown where the blocker had both his hands outside the shoulder pads.  Even the announcers kept saying that "UCF got away with one there".  

I usually believe that games are called fairly, but there were definitely some questionable calls throughout the game.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,018
  • Days Won:  469

6 minutes ago, usfgrad84 said:

And the years we have gone 10-2 we end up 3rd in the conference.  Obviously 10-2 is not good enough in this conference..

We used to ***** about 8-4 and 9-3 in the Big East.  May as well ***** about 10-2 in the AAC.

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  116
  • Days Won:  0

30 minutes ago, USFBulls727 said:

Based on what? We still lead the series with them, but they do have 4 conference chamionships under their belts, with a possible fifth one coming up against Memphis. They have a BCS title (Fiesta Bowl). They have been ahead of us as far as facilities go (OCS, IPF). That game looked big time tonight, probably in part because it was played at their stadium. Wouldn't have been the same if it were held at the RayJay. Outside of the head to head matchup, where do you see us being a superior program to them?

Thank you! I wanna wear the green and gold googles more than anyone, but I have to be real. No excuse as to why we don’t have a single ring or a CCG appearance. 

2 minutes ago, Brad said:

We used to ***** about 8-4 and 9-3 in the Big East.  May as well ***** about 10-2 in the AAC.

Well we are back to 9-2.  Possibly 9-3 and still end up in third place and unrranked.  3rd place means we play competitively, not necessarily winning football.  We adon't even end up in 2nd place.

At least today was finally fun to watch.  Actually winning something would be nice once in a while.

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,199
  • Days Won:  2

2 minutes ago, Lurky UCF said:

Hell of a game, guys... Flowers is a beast.

Yeah im sure both fans were having heart issues in the 4th ha. Congrats