• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Not even mad!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Content Count:  1,238
  • Days Won:  0

Glad you've accepted our return to cusa gracefully. 

I'd rather shut the program down at this point. 

Edited by DontPushMe
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  144

6 minutes ago, USF_Grouper said:

I don't think what any group of fans says contributes to anything...

But after watching the last few games I think we had to be pleased with the team that showed up. QF easily played his best game of year. Give Strong another year to bring in his style and we will be in a good spot.

I disagree, I think the culture of the program starts and ends with the attitude of fan base. Students and alumni both.

You give me optimism with the 2nd part of your post, though. I'm confident we can establish more of an identity next season.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

8 minutes ago, DontPushMe said:

Glad you've accepted our return to cusa gracefully. 

I'd rather shut the program down at this point. 

Shut the program down? Jesus dude relax 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,030
  • Days Won:  38

I'm mad and bummed.

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  59

59 minutes ago, feardabull said:

Best War on I4 game ever!!!  Flowers showed out tonight!  Sucks that we lost, but we couldn't have asked for a more entertaining game on national tv!

Props to the knights 

What a terrific game!  As strange as it sounds, this loss was more satisfying to me than any win that we had this season versus sub par competition.   For the most part, our Bulls played great tonight.  For the first time all year, both the defense and offense played with intensity and emotion for all four quarters.  This was the team that I thought we had before the season began.  Give credit to UCF.  They are a good football  team  and earned this win.  You could feel the electric atmosphere of that sold out crowd inside that stadium just watching on television.  And, when the fans lighted up those flashlights, wow!  If this game doesn't convince the USF administration to put a OCS on "fast track," then nothing will!

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  715

Sorry, don’t trust Strong, this was our year and look what he did to our offense. He is a ****. **** him

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

3 minutes ago, raginbull76 said:

What a terrific game!  As strange as it sounds, this loss was more satisfying to me than any win that we had this season versus sub par competition.   For the most part, our Bulls played great tonight.  For the first time all year, both the defense and offense played with intensity and emotion for all four quarters.  This was the team that I thought we had before the season began.  Give credit to UCF.  They are a good football  team  and earned this win.  You could feel the electric atmosphere of that sold out crowd inside that stadium just watching on television.  And, when the fans lighted up those flashlights, wow!  If this game doesn't convince the USF administration to put a OCS on "fast track," then nothing will!

Good points. I prepared myself with the strong possibility of a loss but actually thought it could have been worse. I know it is a loser mentality but I am a lot less pissed of than I was after the Houston loss. 

• Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  2,409
  • Days Won:  22

I hated Strong all year but after tonight I don't think it was his fault the team didn't go undefeated this year. The offense played amazing tonight and I think last years defense would have let UCF put up 60+ tonight. Sure we didn't live up to expectations but this program has come along way recently. My first game as an undergrad was Mcneese State. These last 2 years we have gone 20-4. I'll take 10-2 seasons every year, a lot of seasons that will win the division. But more importantly it will improve the fan base and the program.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  116

A loss is a loss. I can’t be more happy about a loss than a win, although I was angry over games we sqeaked out this year. 

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  59

4 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Good points. I prepared myself with the strong possibility of a loss but actually thought it could have been worse. I know it is a loser mentality but I am a lot less pissed of than I was after the Houston loss. 

My sentiments exactly.  That's because, for once, they gave their all.  For some reason, it took until the last game of the season for Strong to get his players to play all four quarters.