• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

CCS and Coaching Openings

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  715
  • Days Won:  0

^^^ yeah, lol. 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,526
  • Days Won:  422

1 hour ago, TallyBull said:

You don't have to believe message boards. No one can make you. 

1 hour ago, Triple B said:

Just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing some real indications....

image.png.bde99e4ef14bdeb80e347734cc9b7405.png

1 hour ago, TallyBull said:

Absolutely. Feel free to come to your own conclusions as to what are "real indications" and what aren't. Nothing on ESPN as of yet...

Don't get me wrong. message boards can be a gold mine for truth .... MH telling xCWT what offense he had to run, only reason xCWT kept pushing QF  ahead of SB and MW was because he hated both of them, just to name a couple .... but just don't think this one has any legs.

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,519
  • Days Won:  28

40 minutes ago, Hueyhog20 said:

I buy his success as a DC...would love him for that role for us. But as HC? His success is tied to recruiting Teddy Bridgewater. What do you mean, he left the cupboard full at Texas? They just had another bad year! He made our offense and special teams into hot garbage, undisciplined play style (lead FBS in penalties!!) and couldn’t beat a team with a pulse this year.....he couldn’t adjust offensively to the talent we already had, which is a sign of an average to bad coach, IMO. He’s not that good dude. Just my opinion. I feel like we are going down another Skip Holtz timeline. 5-7 next year should do the trick.  

Im so sick of people tying his success to Teddy Bridgewater. One quarterback does not make a team. Should we also disregard Steve Spurrier's success by saying he had Danny Wuerful? UCLA has probably the #1 nfl draft pick at QB and they suck. USF defense went from ranked in the 100s to the low 20s. That was USF's BIGGEST weakness and he FIXED it. We lost Adams and Mack and offensively we still had similar numbers. Hate on the man all u want, the same crap was said about Taggart, now u guys miss him. Also USF wasnt a disciplined team last year either. I remember plenty of penalties. It did not start with Strong. In end he's had more success than ALL of thr coaches we ever had. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  3,685
  • Days Won:  14

39 minutes ago, Triple B said:

Don't get me wrong. message boards can be a gold mine for truth .... MH telling xCWT what offense he had to run, only reason xCWT kept pushing QF  ahead of SB and MW was because he hated both of them, just to name a couple .... but just don't think this one has any legs.

I guess I give FootballScoop.com a little more credibility than this insane asylum. But you're right, I probably shouldn't.

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

44 minutes ago, Triple B said:

Don't forget how xCWT hurt Asiantii Woulard's foot ... it's so true how news stories get broken on message boards.  

7 minutes ago, TallyBull said:

I guess I give FootballScoop.com a little more credibility than this insane asylum. But you're right, I probably shouldn't.

So the answer to my question about any other sources should have been FootBallScoop.com?...... That's all I was asking.

4 minutes ago, GaUSFBull said:

Don't forget how xCWT hurt Asiantii Woulard's foot ... it's so true how news stories get broken on message boards.  

I have that one tied to lob99 for some reason and that would have tarnished those other 2 legit stories ...

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  3,685
  • Days Won:  14

Just now, Triple B said:

So the answer to my question about any other sources should have been FootBallScoop.com?...... That's all I was asking.

Yup. I referenced it in my original post I thought. Website said that Strong had sent feelers out to UF via back channels and had even begun identifying potential assistants if he lands somewhere else. Admittedly, that was for a potential HC position, not DC position, but my point is that someone who's entirely happy at USF probably doesn't do that. He might be eager enough to leave that he'd consider a demotion in position (if not pay).

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

3 minutes ago, Triple B said:

I have that one tied to lob99 for some reason and that would have tarnished those other 2 legit stories ...

What is lob99 and are you saying it's not legit?