• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

If I did not Know Better

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

Clearly, you don’t know better. 😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

27 minutes ago, usfgrad84 said:

Guys, you game plan to beat the opponent. 

If that's what's really happening here, I'm good. I'm just not totally convinced that our strategy is what's getting it done. Maybe it's just a matter of acclimating to the new staff, I dunno but maybe I'll get with your optimism soon enough. I'm seriously happy about the results so far, just not exactly jumping up & down over HOW the last game went, and over the slow starts, penalties, etc. But the win? Yeah, I'm enjoying it so far!!

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  953
  • Days Won:  6

I personally think some people are riding the fence so if we do stop a game they can say "I was saying it all along!!!"

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest PCBull14
55 minutes ago, usfgrad84 said:

I would think we were 0-7 in football or talking about our basketball program. 

Since when did we have such a low image of our football team around here. Geez, we are the a top 10 rushing offense and defense, highest ranked G5 team, being picked to go to the Peach Bowl by most people that guess these things, owners of the longest winning streak in the country, currently in the midst of a record setting streak of 30 points or more and most posts on here are doomsday. 

Guys, you game plan to beat the opponent.  We dominate pretty much every game  coaching staff let ip the other day against a lesser opponent while we were up by more than 4 scores.  It was not like last years defense when we were simply inept  

our coaching staff is smart  they know how to get the job done  

stop whining because you don't like the way we are getting it done. We are getting it done!

This thought process was how this program came undone in the first place.

You dominate a team like that if you want to have the season we could. I'm tired of hearing about the team we could be if we put a complete game together. When is it going happen? Is it ever going to happen?

That last game proved something, this coaching staff is relaying on one game-plan and  out talenting people...What happens when that doesn't work anymore? I don't believe we have the ability to adjust in game on the fly. We shalt soon find out.

Edited by PCBull14

• Topic Count:  2,332
  • Content Count:  21,307
  • Days Won:  10

We won.   Now continue to focus on Winning the Conference

• Like 1

• Topic Count:  961
  • Content Count:  9,759
  • Days Won:  9

Just keep winning

• Like 1

• Topic Count:  1,207
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

IMO, the biggest key to the UCF game is being able to  bring more pressure on Milton and getting him so rattled  that he rushes his passes and throws some interceptions.

UCF  put a lot of pressure on Ferguson and that was the main reason why they were able to dominate Memphis.

So far this year, Milton has not been under a great deal of pressure.

Last year, we were able to intercept him twice. He also had a fumble which we recovered.  

Flowers was not intercepted.

Consider we lead the nation in interceptions this year, I think that might end up being the difference in the outcome of the game.

Another factor is being able to wear them down with our run game and eating up more clock with longer drives.

If we can do those things, I think we have a good chance to beat them on the road.

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

You should’ve finished the thought like this “I would think that CCS is reining things in to keep his name out of the press because he wants to be here a long time”, or something to that effect.

The green & gold glasses can’t mask the flaws thought

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,528
  • Days Won:  28

1 hour ago, usfgrad84 said:

I would think we were 0-7 in football or talking about our basketball program. 

Since when did we have such a low image of our football team around here. Geez, we are the a top 10 rushing offense and defense, highest ranked G5 team, being picked to go to the Peach Bowl by most people that guess these things, owners of the longest winning streak in the country, currently in the midst of a record setting streak of 30 points or more and most posts on here are doomsday. 

Guys, you game plan to beat the opponent.  We dominate pretty much every game  coaching staff let ip the other day against a lesser opponent while we were up by more than 4 scores.  It was not like last years defense when we were simply inept  

our coaching staff is smart  they know how to get the job done  

stop whining because you don't like the way we are getting it done. We are getting it done!

In my Herm edwards voice (Hellooooo, you play to win the game...) lol We are winning and I can live with that. 

Edited by Gatorbull325