• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Blocked Kicks Allowed

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,587
  • Days Won:  423

1 hour ago, NinjaPenguin777 said:

Attach38204_20171024_154214.jpg

So this is worthy of a Tweet ....?  This is why I think, for the most part, that site sucks.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  300
  • Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

9 minutes ago, Triple B said:

When was the last week we had one blocked before Saturday?

We've had 6 so far this year not including the 2 blocked punts. 100 teams have 0 or 1 blocked. We should have had no more after the Illinois fiasco.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, SANJAY said:

We've had 6 so far this year not including the 2 blocked punts. 100 teams have 0 or 1 blocked. We should have had no more after the Illinois fiasco.

Understand that ... but it hasn't been a "week after week" thing. There's been a ton of kicks in between .... which makes it even more maddening.

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

1 hour ago, jchem1995 said:

This is an embarrassment to the team, the fans and the University.  CLEARLY there is a coaching scheme issue. Can't understand how O'l Chuck can allow this to propagate week after week. 10 on 11 and still blocked it. I think as fans we should be able to get a direct answer form someone at USF concerning this embarrassing trend.

I'm a fan, alum, and employee of the University who's married to another employee of the University. I don't understand why this should be embarrassing to me. I'm also a little confused as to why someone at USF owes you an explanation. What if CCS picks out one of the college students (who's also a teenager more than half your age) and says, "Player X can't block for ****. There's your explanation." Will that make you feel better about the whole thing?

Edited by JTrue
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  1,215
  • Days Won:  1

8 minutes ago, JTrue said:

I'm a fan, alum, and employee of the University who's married to another employee of the University. I don't understand why this should be embarrassing to me. I'm also a little confused as to why someone at USF owes you an explanation. What if CCS picks out one of the college students (who's also a teenager more than half your age) and says, "Player X can't block for ****. There's your explanation." Will that make you feel better about the whole thing?

We don't always agree, but this is dead on. You want to know what's going on? Check out the film and see for yourself. 

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

You block for kicks from the inside out.  If the other team has the block on, they out number you.  Make the outside guys travel the furthest.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

2 hours ago, JTrue said:

Yeah, somehow I don’t think Judy is lurking around corners hoping the othe other university presidents don’t see her because of our FG unit. 

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

3 hours ago, Triple B said:

So this is worthy of a Tweet ....?  This is why I think, for the most part, that site sucks.

To be fair, you think all Tweets are unworthy.

28 minutes ago, Who'sYourData? said:

To be fair, you think all Tweets are unworthy.

Good point ..... although I do remember a ways back someone halfway convincing me that there were some pertinent business utilization for Twitter so I softened my stance a wee bit ..... and then January 20, 2017 hit and all bets were off again.

Edited by Triple B

• Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  6,740
  • Days Won:  17

8 minutes ago, Triple B said:

Good point ..... although I do remember a ways back someone halfway convincing me that there were some pertinent business utilization for using Twitter so I softened my stance a wee bit ..... and then January 20, 2017 hit and all bets were off again.

Twitter is a pit.