• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

UCF Will Be Undefeated Coming Into Our Game If Healthy

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  615
  • Days Won:  1

3 hours ago, Bulls On Parade said:

UCF isn't in any position to match a top P5 program.

ofcourse not

and about Frost, I have no idea if he would bolt after Year 2 if his home state comes calling but most of his interviews ever since taking the UCF job he always stresses how much he loves being in a fertile recruiting ground.

I always thought if he won big at UCF he would privately prefer a California or Arizona Pac12 school. All signs indicate he and his wife like living in Orlando and that if he left I think he'd like the fit more on the West Coast vs a Big10 school that has to recruit against Harbaugh and Meyer.

The difference between Frost and Taggart is the relationship with the Athletic Director which might buy us at least 1 more season.

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,199
  • Days Won:  2

3 minutes ago, ambienknights said:

The difference between Frost and Taggart is the relationship with the Athletic Director which might buy us at least 1 more season.

Maybe but usually when an opportunity of a lifetime comes you go for it not wait another year.  

Will say a match up with a ranked USF and UCF with UF, FSU and Miami all unranked would be pretty awesome.

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

49 minutes ago, LewSFBulls said:

To me it's shortsighted not to root for UCF to win every game until we crush them. HAVE to beat the best version of every team on our schedule to get the most recognition and highest possible ranking. 

Call me myopic. I like to see them really scare the other team & come close in every game...then fall juuuusst short. :evil:

[edit] ...until we crush them.

Edited by raptorcj

• Topic Count:  69
  • Content Count:  441
  • Days Won:  2

52 minutes ago, LewSFBulls said:

To me it's shortsighted not to root for UCF to win every game until we crush them. HAVE to beat the best version of every team on our schedule to get the most recognition and highest possible ranking. 

I want them to lose to Memphis and for Memphis to run the table so we could possibly play a ranked undefeated Memphis team in the AAC championship game.

• Topic Count:  88
  • Content Count:  3,462
  • Days Won:  6

10 minutes ago, python815 said:

I want them to lose to Memphis and for Memphis to run the table so we could possibly play a ranked undefeated Memphis team in the AAC championship game.

I don't think that will happen. Maybe, but my $ will be on the ferocious UCF D line. 

• Topic Count:  51
  • Content Count:  3,344
  • Days Won:  5

They are good but Maryland is really bad. Bad. Pressure Milton and he falls like a house of cards.    Btw dj durkin looks like a gay doll.

• Topic Count:  88
  • Content Count:  3,462
  • Days Won:  6

35 minutes ago, jchem1995 said:

They are good but Maryland is really bad. Bad. Pressure Milton and he falls like a house of cards.    Btw dj durkin looks like a gay doll.

Like most every other D1 QB. VS. QF, you have to make him throw. His legs are all world.

Edited by footnfan1

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

2 hours ago, footnfan1 said:

I don't think that will happen. Maybe, but my $ will be on the ferocious UCF D line. 

If I am betting with my own money I think you guys beat Memphis but it should be a good game. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  2,610
  • Days Won:  3

Nobody really knows what a coach will do. CWT fielded a meeting with USCe before playing that into a pay raise. Once Oregon came calling I doubt he thought twice. He also mentioned how he loves the Bay Area and preached #BayMadeBayStayed . The really crappy thing about our conference is once a coach makes a program competitive they bounce and who knows what will happen next. Memphis luckily never lost a beat, but Temple is floundering badly under Geoff Collins.

Taggart spurned his alma mater quickly once USF (then in a AQ conference) came calling, so there’s no guarantee Frost leaves the first chance he gets. But if the money is immensely good, you never know.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  194
  • Days Won:  1

13 hours ago, Bausfkid said:

Try to close your eyes for a minute and envision two ranked, undefeated AAC  teams playing for all the marbles on Thanksgiving weekend to an overflow house under beautiful sunny 82 degree skies. 

What a great day that would be for both schools, the AAC and the future of both schools. 

Someone posed the "if I had a magic wand what would you wish for"?  I think I know what I would wish for.

Go Bulls!

All for it as long as we win.