• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

UCF Will Be Undefeated Coming Into Our Game If Healthy

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

8 hours ago, charsibb said:

Same for us last year? We had the talent, but not the conditioning?

No, we had the talent, not the coaching.  I think any defense would have been wore out in that game based on what we did to their offense, regardless of conditioning.

• Topic Count:  295
  • Content Count:  4,131
  • Days Won:  15

Try to close your eyes for a minute and envision two ranked, undefeated AAC  teams playing for all the marbles on Thanksgiving weekend to an overflow house under beautiful sunny 82 degree skies. 

What a great day that would be for both schools, the AAC and the future of both schools. 

Someone posed the "if I had a magic wand what would you wish for"?  I think I know what I would wish for.

Go Bulls!

• Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,342
  • Days Won:  43

Just now, Bausfkid said:

Try to close your eyes for a minute and envision two ranked, undefeated AAC  teams playing for all the marbles on Thanksgiving weekend to an overflow house under beautiful sunny 82 degree skies. 

What a great day that would be for both schools, the AAC and the future of both schools. 

Someone posed the "if I had a magic wand what would you wish for"?  I think I know what I would wish for.

Go Bulls!

This!! Both USF & UCF being ranked in November can be a good thing. It was eventually going to happen at some point so why not now? 

• Topic Count:  88
  • Content Count:  3,462
  • Days Won:  6

20 minutes ago, raptorcj said:

He'll be there at least through his third season, unless Nebraska goes out on a limb for him. He'd jump ship easily for that, and if offered enough he'd surely do it before end of season. That's the only gig I'd see him doing it for, though.

Maybe, time will tell. He says quietly at booster functions, that especially likes Florida, because he can go recruiting and be home the same night, as he is starting a family. This was not possible at Oregon, nor Nebraska,

Nebraska is a complete reclamation project. When he leaves, I think it will be for a better job than Nebraska. 

UCF won't be  his last job for sure. My guess is he is at UCF for 5 years. They just extended his contract, paying he and his assistants more. The next H Ball Coach is already there IMO. 

Edited by footnfan1

• Topic Count:  76
  • Content Count:  6,712
  • Days Won:  17

8 minutes ago, footnfan1 said:

Maybe, time will tell. He says quietly at booster functions, that especially likes Florida, because he can go recruiting and be home the same night, as he is starting a family. This was not possible at Oregon, nor Nebraska,

Nebraska is a complete reclamation project. When he leaves, I think it will be for a better job than Nebraska. 

UCF won't be  his last job for sure. My guess is he is at UCF for 5 years. They just extended his contract, paying he and his assistants more. The next H Ball Coach is already there IMO. 

CWT seemed like a Tampa lifer for a hot minute before opportunitie$ came knocking.

• Topic Count:  197
  • Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

Pump the brakes. They're good, but it's still Maryland. 

As far as Frost. He's gone to Nebraska by December.

• Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,342
  • Days Won:  43

10 minutes ago, George Jenkins said:

CWT seemed like a Tampa lifer for a hot minute before opportunitie$ came knocking.

CWT was also building a nice house here in Tampa while raising a family. Loves Florida as he grew up in Bradenton. But when a power program like Oregon came calling he could not pass it up. Nebraska is a power program that Frost is still a star of as the alumni love him from his playing days at Nebraska. UCF fans better cheer that Riley turns it around or Frost will be their next coach 

• Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  2,286
  • Days Won:  1

10 hours ago, Apis Bull said:

I disagree. I think Temple's defense is good. They just got worn out. 

They did manage to hold an unranked Notre Dame team to a mere 600 yards and 49 points....

• Topic Count:  88
  • Content Count:  3,462
  • Days Won:  6

37 minutes ago, George Jenkins said:

Maybe, I always felt like CWT wanted more fan buy in. Frost was an NFL player, is paid well, he is not worried about making his fortune, I thunk CWT is still amassing his. Yep, Oregon was a REALLY nice offer. I see Frost going to an LSU like job, or a job in Texas. Easy recruiting, huge $$$$

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

26 minutes ago, USFBulls727 said:

They did manage to hold an unranked Notre Dame team to a mere 600 yards and 49 points....

Again, they have zero help from their offense.