• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Flowers is THE MAN!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  148
  • Content Count:  5,900
  • Days Won:  5

He's better than Jackson, sorry, watching them play LSU now and Jackson has been bad in every big game outside of Clemson. 

QF wasn't great against FSU, but, I still think it's because tags kept him from running in the first half. Otherwise, QF put the team on his back every game. No way he should have won the Heisman this year, but, it's a slap in the face to the G5 that he wasn't invited to the ceremony this year. 

Keep fighting Quinton!

• Topic Count:  128
  • Content Count:  1,768
  • Days Won:  1

8 minutes ago, Orlando Bull said:

He's better than Jackson, sorry, watching them play LSU now and Jackson has been bad in every big game outside of Clemson. 

QF wasn't great against FSU, but, I still think it's because tags kept him from running in the first half. Otherwise, QF put the team on his back every game. No way he should have won the Heisman this year, but, it's a slap in the face to the G5 that he wasn't invited to the ceremony this year. 

Keep fighting Quinton!

Watching Louisville makes me appreciate our complementary players (Mack, DJ, Adams) and OL (mabye the most) even more.  There's no way this Louisville offense should be shutdown by anyone with Lamar at the helm.  

Altough I don't think a non-Heisman invite was necessary a slight.  I would have had a tough decision trying to take one of the people invited out in place of Flowers.  Now not being in ESPN's top 50 college players...thats a major slight.  

• Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  6,743
  • Days Won:  17

Flowers will get plenty of Heisman exposure at Oregon 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

If he & MM come back, and if Strong gets our D back to being aggressive all the time, we won't have much of an excuse for missing a CC next year. I think we have the players to make it happen.

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,199
  • Days Won:  2

Agree our offense is more complete than Lousiville.  We have a better line, rb and receivers. Qb is close...Lamar might pass better but Flowers is better competitor and field general.

Telling you this team with a top 50 defense could be good enough to play with about anybody but top 5 with a top 25 defense we could have a real chance to beat Bama.

We need to go juco for Dline heavy need a stud a DE and DT..maybe 3. That alone will make this defense much better right away.

Edited by Bulls On Parade
  • Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  2,610
  • Days Won:  3

22 hours ago, Bulls On Parade said:

Agree our offense is more complete than Lousiville.  We have a better line, rb and receivers. Qb is close...Lamar might pass better but Flowers is better competitor and field general.

Telling you this team with a top 50 defense could be good enough to play with about anybody but top 5 with a top 25 defense we could have a real chance to beat Bama.

We need to go juco for Dline heavy need a stud a DE and DT..maybe 3. That alone will make this defense much better right away.

:blink:

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  3,042
  • Days Won:  10

So, after beating USCe in OT in a bowl game, we now have a better QB than the heisman winner and if our defense improves, we could beat Bama next year...got it.

• Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  365
  • Content Count:  6,466
  • Days Won:  35

With his personal story of overcoming adversity,  if QF puts up the kind of numbers he did this season,  we stay undefeated and ranked in the Top 15, I don't see any reason why he shouldn't be present in NYC next season.  

• Upvote 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  1,231
  • Days Won:  0

On 1/1/2017 at 0:22 PM, BullyPulpit said:

With his personal story of overcoming adversity,  if QF puts up the kind of numbers he did this season,  we stay undefeated and ranked in the Top 15, I don't see any reason why he shouldn't be present in NYC next season.  

I agree. I would expect his passing will get even better and it would be a no-brainer for him to be included as a serious finalist.

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

He was throwing dimes on Thursday. Hope that improvement continues.