• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Strong Concern?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Content Count:  3,030
  • Days Won:  2

That is a concern for me as well, he is already getting paid, hope he still has that fire on the recruiting trail

• Topic Count:  78
  • Content Count:  1,978
  • Days Won:  7

40 minutes ago, zarnozdabull said:

Im sorry guys but Im not sold.

:/

When I was a Gators fan before attending USF he never really convinced me as the DCoordinator and got blown out the only game he was head coach. It was more of Meyers offense rather than the defense that won those titles.

His record at Texas is an eyesore and you can argue that he won at Louisville because of his NFL caliber QB.

Granted he did recruit that QB to play for him at Louisville so theres that.

I dont know. His presser gave me the feeling that he took the job for the money.

I think we wouldve been better off with a HUNGRY head coach like postWKUera CWT. I just dont see it in CCS. Hope im wrong.

Go bulls.

I think a lot of your points are validate....save the money argument. Not only was he going to make an easy 10 mil sitting on his arse if he so chose, its likely he could have made more money going to UO. The Jim got what again?? 

• Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  6,743
  • Days Won:  17

I'm worried about team chemistry after he establishes dominance during the coming Strong Purge.

• Topic Count:  66
  • Content Count:  4,777
  • Days Won:  6

1 hour ago, zarnozdabull said:

Im sorry guys but Im not sold.

When I was a Gators fan before attending USF he never really convinced me as the DCoordinator and got blown out the only game he was head coach. It was more of Meyers offense rather than the defense that won those titles.

His record at Texas is an eyesore and you can argue that he won at Louisville because of his NFL caliber QB.

Granted he did recruit that QB to play for him at Louisville so theres that.

I dont know. His presser gave me the feeling that he took the job for the money.

I think we wouldve been better off with a HUNGRY head coach like postWKUera CWT. I just dont see it in CCS. Hope im wrong.

Go bulls.

These are all valid concerns. The "he's been coach for 5 days and still hasn't gotten a committ yet" concern is not.

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  953
  • Days Won:  6

My concern is for the Bulls fans who have been so hurt in the past that they can't allow themselves to enjoy a good thing WHILE it's happening. 

Ex. Back end of the Taggart Era

Hopefully if things go as well as they can,  we can all enjoy the Strong Era and live in the moment together. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  6,743
  • Days Won:  17

30 minutes ago, 206BULL said:

These are all valid concerns. The "he's been coach for 5 days and still hasn't gotten a committ yet" concern is not.

Why hasn't CCS won the AAC yet?

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  9,686
  • Days Won:  8

The fact Strong hasn't yet broken ground on the OCS concerns me the most. Where are we going to play games in 2017? Ray Jay? Definately off to a bad start of that happens.

• Upvote 4

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  4
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, lotsofbull99 said:

I'm worried about team chemistry after he establishes dominance during the coming Strong Purge.

Please do your research UT was run like a country club during Browns Tenure.. When Strong arrived the players were soft.. he kicked most of those guys after giving them chance after chance to get their act right 

Edited by EastTexan
  • Upvote 3

17 minutes ago, EastTexan said:

Please do your research UT was run like a country club during Browns Tenure.. When Strong arrived the players were soft.. he kicked most of those guys after giving them chance after chance to get their act right 

Preach!! Welcome to the board @EastTexan. :iconic_u_black::GoBulls::04-rock:

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, TromBull12 said:

My concern is for the Bulls fans who have been so hurt in the past that they can't allow themselves to enjoy a good thing WHILE it's happening. 

Ex. Back end of the Taggart Era

Hopefully if things go as well as they can,  we can all enjoy the Strong Era and live in the moment together. 

Is this true? Certainly not a majority. I would question if there has even been a significant minority of those whom haven't enjoyed the recent success.