• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Predict next years season ticket sales and go

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  209
  • Content Count:  2,785
  • Days Won:  1

I'm thinking 21k...

Thoughts?

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  6,181
  • Days Won:  12

• Topic Count:  66
  • Content Count:  4,777
  • Days Won:  6

2 or 3 grand more than we had this year. Our home schedule is brutally bad.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Content Count:  7,635
  • Days Won:  6

The record and Strong will help, but the schedule is awful.  I think maybe we add a couple thousand.  If we win 10 or more games again and are ranked at the end of the season, 2018 will be a HUGE year for season sales.

• Topic Count:  365
  • Content Count:  6,466
  • Days Won:  35

If I were USF I would take a new approach to trying to get people on the fence about next season. For one season only I would do a "Money Back Guarantee." If USF loses a home game, you get a pro-rated discount on your 2018 season tickets. So if they lose one game, your 2018 tickets will be discounted by 14.3%, lose 2 homes games, 2018 discounted by 28.6% and so on. I think that would drive interest and get people excited for 2018 as well, plus there is a very slight chance that we lose more than 1 home game next season. 

I would also start to offer multi-season discounts. If you commit to multiple years at a time, then you save a percentage. 

Finally, I would offer a "perfect attendance" incentive. If all of your season tickets on your account are used for each USF home game, you will get a 10% discount off the following season ticket price. 

• Upvote 3

• Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  1,235
  • Days Won:  1

3 minutes ago, BullyPulpit said:

If I were USF I would take a new approach to trying to get people on the fence about next season. For one season only I would do a "Money Back Guarantee." If USF loses a home game, you get a pro-rated discount on your 2018 season tickets. So if they lose one game, your 2018 tickets will be discounted by 14.3%, lose 2 homes games, 2018 discounted by 28.6% and so on. I think that would drive interest and get people excited for 2018 as well, plus there is a very slight chance that we lose more than 1 home game next season. 

I would also start to offer multi-season discounts. If you commit to multiple years at a time, then you save a percentage. 

Finally, I would offer a "perfect attendance" incentive. If all of your season tickets on your account are used for each USF home game, you will get a 10% discount off the following season ticket price. 

Bad idea.  You never want to establish a precedent by giving a refund for poor performance.  Better to market the fun that a high scoring USF team with a defense provides.

Fun.  We must market FUN!   Discounts are mainly used by grumpy penny pinchers (I use them all the time)

Go Bulls!

• Upvote 3

• Topic Count:  2,332
  • Content Count:  21,305
  • Days Won:  10

Schedule sucks next year.   Only 2K more

BullyPulpit, nice idea and that is creative.  Something USF needs to do.

• Topic Count:  365
  • Content Count:  6,466
  • Days Won:  35

22 minutes ago, namuh-bull said:

Bad idea.  You never want to establish a precedent by giving a refund for poor performance.  Better to market the fun that a high scoring USF team with a defense provides.

Fun.  We must market FUN!   Discounts are mainly used by grumpy penny pinchers (I use them all the time)

Go Bulls!

Discounts are the new way of the world. If people don't perceive a deal, they won't go. The appeal of watching on TV in the comfort of your own home is too alluring. 

• Upvote 2