• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  8,722
  • Days Won:  23

On 9/24/2016 at 4:12 PM, ArmyBull said:

Sorry, I know I am going to get killed for the QF negativity, but he is simply not the answer.  5 completions the entire game.  He needs to be our "wild cat" QB.  He is serviceable and will win lots of games, but he will never be an elite QB, even in the AAC.  Analyze away, but he does not have the skills to read a defense.  He has great legs and can chuck it in one on one situations, but we need more than that, especially if our defense is struggling.  

you think "elite" QBs just grow on trees? you realize Houston has a converted WR starting at QB for them. Quinton is every bit as good as Greg Ward.

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

4 minutes ago, Bull94 said:

you think "elite" QBs just grow on trees? you realize Houston has a converted WR starting at QB for them. Quinton is every bit as good as Greg Ward.

Careful, you know who will be here soon to give handys to Houston in this thread. 

• Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  8,159
  • Days Won:  8

7 hours ago, brybull1970 said:

I guess I should lower my expectations then and just be happy that we have a football team.

Just demand excellence while you're doing that.

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,738
  • Days Won:  425

2 hours ago, dausfbulls11 said:

Greg Ward is a better passer right now

Yeah, I'm good with QF but if I had a choice, I think I'd take Ward at this point in time.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  3,686
  • Days Won:  14

Does anyone get the sense that Shaun King's tutelage has improved QF's performance? Not sure I do.

Seems like pretty much the same player we had last year. I guess I was hoping for more improvement at the QB position.

Don't misunderstand - we seem to be doing pretty well with him as is - just thought his passing might have improved.

• Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  1,273
  • Days Won:  1

7 minutes ago, TallyBull said:

Does anyone get the sense that Shaun King's tutelage has improved QF's performance? Not sure I do.

Seems like pretty much the same player we had last year. I guess I was hoping for more improvement at the QB position.

Don't misunderstand - we seem to be doing pretty well with him as is - just thought his passing might have improved.

I have been discussing this with a lot of people...i think he is sitting in the pocket more which isn't necessarily a good thing...it seems like he was running less until later in Saturday's game...he needs to pull it and run more imo

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,144
  • Days Won:  40

46 minutes ago, TallyBull said:

Seems about the same, but I don't know if that is Shaun King's fault.

• Topic Count:  196
  • Content Count:  6,619
  • Days Won:  51

10 hours ago, Bausfkid said:

FSU is college football royalty.  QF didn't lose the game due to 5 completed passes.  He was running for his life. FSU is way better than us at every position on the field.   Second season starts next Saturday.

Go Bulls!

Good thing we don't play Louisville this year cuz if FSU is Royalty, The Ville must be like Yoda and all the Jedi's combined.  

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  3,749
  • Days Won:  3

1 hour ago, TallyBull said:

Shaun King ate the list of improvements CWT wanted for Flowers.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1