• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Tom Jones telling the truth

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  2,508
  • Days Won:  21

I read it... I hate Tom Jones and it pains me to admit this... but he's right.  We do have terrible alumni support.  It's not a big secret we have crappy attendance that started actually trending down in 2009.  

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

1 hour ago, cmhatter said:

As for the b12, I think tv, education are higher priority than small attendance right now.

How many tens of fans rushed the field after that Jayhawks win? If you think our attendance is bad don't look over there 

• Topic Count:  95
  • Content Count:  2,433
  • Days Won:  3

An OCS would fix everything :)

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

3 hours ago, Azmodi said:

He's trying for -1000 Rep. We should help him.

Shouldn't there be some threshold under which someone gets banned, either temporarily or permanently?  This isn't a free society, it is a privately run message board.

i don't recall anyone else with negative rep, certainly nowhere remotely close to this number.  And some of us have been controversial at times.

Not me, of course, but some people...

Edited by Who'sYourData?
  • Upvote 3

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  125
  • Days Won:  0

Was Tom Jones at the game?  I doubt it.  How would he know what the crowd was like?  TBT doesn't support the Bulls, that's a fact.  I think the fact that 620 doesn't support the Bulls or even talks about them is even more insulting.  Steve Duemig only insults the university when USF is brought up.  Tampa bay sports media sucks.  Big time.

• Upvote 4

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,079
  • Days Won:  39

45 minutes ago, Calibull said:

I read it... I hate Tom Jones and it pains me to admit this... but he's right.  We do have terrible alumni support.  It's not a big secret we have crappy attendance that started actually trending down in 2009.  

Some of the alumni are supporting where they can. We need more good seasons to help boost future generations of support. Meanwhile, the community will get on the bandwagon if we can get high profile games in town. Conference would help.

• Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  6,744
  • Days Won:  17

22 minutes ago, zarnozdabull said:

An OCS would fix everything :)

I've been saying that for years

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,079
  • Days Won:  39

22 minutes ago, pascobull said:

It's one thing for Tom Jones to bring attention to the actual count of fans, but to say the atmosphere is that of a bad high school game... He's going out of his way to be disrespectful to every person who was in attendance Saturday... there's nothing newsy about such a comment... it just shows what a ***** he is...

The atmosphere has been bad to mediocre for quite a few years now. If you look at the game thread you'll see comments about how the crappy first half performance sucked the life out of the crowd. 

How about beat FSU and show the town what they are missing? Only the true fans believe in the team and we need some filthy casuals to show up and comment on how they heard we have a good quarterback.

• Upvote 3