• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Tom Jones telling the truth

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

9 minutes ago, Gismo said:

USF needs a homer like Bianchi. I hate that guy. He is a total UCF homer for the Sentinal.  He also gets a sports update spot on WJRR rock station to spread his UCF homerism. I was seriously pissed when I heard his homerism on WJRR.

USF doesn't have any homers in the media, but we really could use one. Every team deserves a hometown media homer. Sadly USF only gets hometown haters. 

Heck, at this point I'd settle for just being fair. It's unbelievable that given the positive direction, there's still only the slightest modicum of praise out of these guys.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

37 minutes ago, Sellular1 said:

I left the scrubs off all of them, what does that matter?  And I clearly said the period was the next 5 seasons.

It matters immensely. But I'll play along and pretend that the games are spread out evenly and everyone's scrubs are created equal too and there's no difference between a low level FBS team and playing an FCS team. I'll also pretend home and away don't matter.

5 - This schedule does zero for me. Oklahoma is about it. team A: Texas Tech, Arizona, Oklahoma, Texas Tech, Arizona

2 (tie) - Illinois and Wisconsin for Maryland, NC, Stanford. team B: Texas, GT, Maryland, NC, Stanford, NC, GT

4 - A lot of good, but unspectacular, games. VT is fun, but who knows with a new coach...not to mention 4 games? South Carolina is impressive only because you get to say its an SEC team. team C: WV, VT, BYU, NC, VT, NCState, VT, South Carolina, WV, VT, South Carolina

1- But I'm assuming you're getting some of these at home. If you're on the road for all 5, you have a ****** AD. team D: Michigan, UCLA, Ohio State, UCLA, Nebraska

2 (tie) - Illinois and Wisconsin for Maryland, NC, Stanford. team E: GT, Illinios, Wisconsin, GT, Texas

Edited by JTrue

• Topic Count:  196
  • Content Count:  6,619
  • Days Won:  51

7 minutes ago, JTrue said:

It matters immensely. But I'll play along and pretend that the games are spread out evenly and everyone's scrubs are created equal too and there's no difference between a low level FBS team and playing an FCS team. I'll also pretend home and away don't matter.

5 - This schedule does zero for me. Oklahoma is about it. team A: Texas Tech, Arizona, Oklahoma, Texas Tech, Arizona

2 (tie) - Illinois and Wisconsin for Maryland, NC, Stanford. team B: Texas, GT, Maryland, NC, Stanford, NC, GT

4 - A lot of good, but unspectacular, games. VT is fun, but who knows with a new coach...not to mention 4 games? South Carolina is impressive only because you get to say its an SEC team. team C: WV, VT, BYU, NC, VT, NCState, VT, South Carolina, WV, VT, South Carolina

1- But I'm assuming you're getting some of these at home. If you're on the road for all 5, you have a ****** AD. team D: Michigan, UCLA, Ohio State, UCLA, Nebraska

2 (tie) - Illinois and Wisconsin for Maryland, NC, Stanford. team E: GT, Illinios, Wisconsin, GT, Texas

It's all good.  Love the homerism, Go Bulls.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,732
  • Days Won:  425

13 hours ago, JTrue said:

So you'd like us to play more games against teams like FSU, Illinois, GA Tech, Wisconsin, Texas, BYU...I hear you, man.

12 hours ago, Sellular1 said:

How's our OOC looking next year?  Sux.  You're talking about games 7 years out.  Look at who our conference mates are playing over the next 5 years and tell me how we stack up

Cool story, bro .... None of those games are 7 years out.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Sellular1 said:

It's all good.  Love the homerism, Go Bulls.

So when are you going to make the big reveal and tell me who each of the schedules belong to besides the USF one?

1 hour ago, Sellular1 said:

4 out of the 5 are on the road for Cincy .... Assuming this is where he got his info.

9 minutes ago, Triple B said:

4 out of the 5 are on the road for Cincy .... Assuming this is where he got his info.

All good games, but 4/5 on the road takes some of the shine off. I'm pretty sure we could get a one off with a top 25 team if we agreed to travel to them with no return game. But, aside from next year's turd, I'm pretty happy with our scheduling.

Edited by JTrue

4 minutes ago, JTrue said:

All good games, but 4/5 on the road takes some of the shine off. I'm pretty sure we could get a one off with a top 25 team if we agreed to travel to them with no return game. But, aside from next year's turd, I'm pretty happy with our scheduling.

They do get a return game from Nebraska in 2025 but apparently not one for OSU or UM.

52 minutes ago, JTrue said:

I know it takes the shine off, just ask Auburn and Notre Dame.

• Downvote 1

1 hour ago, JTrue said:

So when are you going to make the big reveal and tell me who each of the schedules belong to besides the USF one?

A: Houston

B: UCF

C:  ECU

D: Cincy

E: yours truly

• Downvote 1