• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Tom Jones telling the truth

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  70
  • Content Count:  611
  • Days Won:  3

My problem with this is the troll nature of it. The headline says "hopes damaged", not "may have been" or "probably" or even "should be". If he didn't talk to most of the people voting within the Big 12 and have them tell him this at best it's sloppy journalism at worst it's a flat out lie. Maybe it was an editor but it's still bad. He also makes no mention of wether any of the numbers he throws around are actual or announced except for the one that makes USF look bad. Some sources would be nice... assuming he has any. While he's at it let's see a story about the actual circulation/readership of the Times compared to what they announce. And adjust his paycheck accordingly.

Edited by ToroDeFuego

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

The funny thing is, this column is having the EXACT desired result the TBT wants it to have.  It's stimulating discussion and passionate argument to the counterpoint from the USF fanbase - or at least the TBP faction.

The best thing to do is basically to ignore this clown's trash columns and act like it's no big deal.  

Image result for just trying to get a rise out of you

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Guest PCBull14
1 hour ago, mattegunz said:

I love the fact that some of you are getting mad. That shows you're passionate about the Bulls. And trust me, I'm mad as hell too. I've been a diehard fan since 2000. But I'm mad about fans not showing up, not the release of an actual attendance stat. My eyes already told me that stat. Pictures tell a thousand words, and the one I saw from inside the stadium was herds of open red seats, and I'm not talking about the upper deck. The Ray Jay lower bowl seats just over 42,000. 35,000 fans would have filled 83% of those. Instead, we occupied about 53% of the lower bowl. That picture doesn't look good even when you forget about the upper decks.   

On the bright side, we're 1-0. Here's to hoping for a much larger showing Saturday.

As always, GO BULLS!!!!!

And I saw herds and herds of open seats around the country with pretty high announced attendance numbers. But like I said different standards, so got it! Point taken!

Guest PCBull14

Word to wise anything with tampabay.com as the site...Avoid it like the plague, no substance will come of it and you'll waste precious moments of your life you can never get back. I'd rather watch my dog debate on where to **** then read that crap.

• Topic Count:  196
  • Content Count:  6,619
  • Days Won:  51

3 hours ago, JTrue said:

Please rank the following 5 year OOC schedules please

team A: Texas Tech, Arizona, Oklahoma, Texas Tech, Arizona

team B: Texas, GT, Maryland, NC, Stanford, NC, GT

team C: WV, VT, BYU, NC, VT, NCState, VT, South Carolina, WV, VT, South Carolina

team D: Michigan, UCLA, Ohio State, UCLA, Nebraska

team E: GT, Illinios, Wisconsin, GT, Texas

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

2 hours ago, 2000bull said:
3 hours ago, El_Toro_86 said:

Since Tom Jones is a USF alumni, he should start by looking in the mirror.

can judy revoke his alumni status? :ph34r:

e1fa09b9875547c9d83ac07c4a014acb8daee4f6

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

19 minutes ago, Sellular1 said:

Please rank the following 5 year OOC schedules please

team A: Texas Tech, Arizona, Oklahoma, Texas Tech, Arizona

team B: Texas, GT, Maryland, NC, Stanford, NC, GT

team C: WV, VT, BYU, NC, VT, NCState, VT, South Carolina, WV, VT, South Carolina

team D: Michigan, UCLA, Ohio State, UCLA, Nebraska

team E: GT, Illinios, Wisconsin, GT, Texas

Please fill in the entire schedule and years for each team and I will gladly rank them for you. You've conveniently left off the scrub games for each of those teams and forgot to mention the season or seasons they're spread out over.

Playing Ohio State and Michigan is a solid schedule. Playing them in the same year is impressive. Playing them 10 years apart with 8 years of Quinipiac in between, not so much.

Edited by JTrue

• Topic Count:  196
  • Content Count:  6,619
  • Days Won:  51

3 minutes ago, JTrue said:

Please fill in the entire schedule and years for each team and I will gladly rank them for you. You've conveniently left off the scrub games for each of those teams and forgot to mention the season or seasons they're spread out over.

I left the scrubs off all of them, what does that matter?  And I clearly said the period was the next 5 seasons.

• Topic Count:  56
  • Content Count:  4,432
  • Days Won:  19

It's true that USF has bad alumni support...

but it's great for a 20 year program. year-for-year, we are amazing

• Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  9,688
  • Days Won:  8

USF needs a homer like Bianchi. I hate that guy. He is a total UCF homer for the Sentinal.  He also gets a sports update spot on WJRR rock station to spread his UCF homerism. I was seriously pissed when I heard his homerism on WJRR.

USF doesn't have any homers in the media, but we really could use one. Every team deserves a hometown media homer. Sadly USF only gets hometown haters. 

Edited by Gismo
  • Upvote 2