• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  125
  • Days Won:  0

We've been in lot 6 for years now..  It's great, but it's the best when you can time it right to get some oak tree shade.

• Upvote 2

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  685
  • Content Count:  7,646
  • Days Won:  6

18 minutes ago, Bullsgrad2001 said:

We've been in lot 6 for years now..  It's great, but it's the best when you can time it right to get some oak tree shade.

The best part about lot 6 is the shade.  Show up 3 to 4 hours before kickoff and you're almost guaranteed to be under the trees.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  43
  • Content Count:  3,899
  • Days Won:  8

35 minutes ago, Bullsgrad2001 said:

We used to park in lot 6 and we were almost always the first at the lots to get the oak tree shade right at the beginning/front of the the lot. Not sure if it's the same now, but pretty much the only way to guarantee it back then was to be at the gate before the lots opened

• Topic Count:  110
  • Content Count:  2,558
  • Days Won:  0

On September 5, 2016 at 11:57 AM, Triple B said:

Unless something has drastically changed, the only way your friends could have parked in 6D for $10 was if they bought someone's parking pass for that amount.

On September 5, 2016 at 11:57 AM, Triple B said:

Unless something has drastically changed, the only way your friends could have parked in 6D for $10 was if they bought someone's parking pass for that amount.

I asked them where they parked they showed me and said they paid $10 cash  when I tried to pull into 6d with a lot 6 pass they were collecting cash

but told me I had to drive further south for lot 6

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,613
  • Content Count:  74,618
  • Days Won:  424

Something's not right there. 6D is a donor lot. Plus, gameday parking is at least $15. Wonder if some shenanigans were going on with the attendants.

• Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

12 hours ago, Triple B said:

Something's not right there. 6D is a donor lot. Plus, gameday parking is at least $15. Wonder if some shenanigans were going on with the attendants.

It is, and it's absolutely sold out. Lot 6 is a prepaid lot, and I think it's also a donor lot. The cash lots are further south of the stadium, closer to Columbus (I think).

• Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,077
  • Days Won:  14

Welcome to lot 6!

It was so nice to be back under the trees with a cold one last Saturday.  

Go Bulls!

• Topic Count:  90
  • Content Count:  1,524
  • Days Won:  1

Our group sets up in Lot 6. Excellent tailgate scene, no doubt. Prepaid parking passes are the way to go.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  69
  • Content Count:  1,633
  • Days Won:  3

1 hour ago, Paisa el Toro said:

It is, and it's absolutely sold out. Lot 6 is a prepaid lot, and I think it's also a donor lot. The cash lots are further south of the stadium, closer to Columbus (I think).

Lot 7P (Cash Lot) is actually the same distance from the stadium as more than half of Lot 6.

When they start parking people in Lot 6 I believe they begin on the first (most northern) row of the east half of the lot and work to the south end.  Once they fill that last (most southern) row, they move back up to the north end of the west half of the lot.  So if you want to be close to the stadium and in the trees, get there early.  If you miss that window, and you want to be close to the stadium, you have to time it right.  We missed badly last week - got there at 5:15 and got put the furthest row and then watched all the cars behind us being directed to the first rows of the west half of Lot 6 and much closer to the stadium.