• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  51
  • Content Count:  693
  • Days Won:  0

11 hours ago, Costa said:

Our group sets up in Lot 6. Excellent tailgate scene, no doubt. Prepaid parking passes are the way to go.

Costa and I got lit in Lot 6 last Saturday. Can't wait to do it again in a few days! Been there for the last 3 years. Love my Lot 6 peeps. 

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  848
  • Days Won:  1

8 hours ago, jchem1995 said:

Lot 6D Rocks. And i did buy a parking pass. guy in front of me paid cash to the attendant. Anyways... GO BULLS

IMG_0762.JPG

What kind of Grill do you have there? I have a Weber Q 2000. I love my Weber grill. It was worth the money.

• Content Count:  3,352
  • Days Won:  5

10 hours ago, pascobull said:

What kind of Grill do you have there? I have a Weber Q 2000. I love my Weber grill. It was worth the money.

Coleman. it works.

• Topic Count:  176
  • Content Count:  8,612
  • Days Won:  28

On September 7, 2016 at 0:48 PM, jchem1995 said:

Lot 6D Rocks. And i did buy a parking pass. guy in front of me paid cash to the attendant. Anyways... GO BULLS

IMG_0762.JPG

Nice pic bro!  

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  848
  • Days Won:  1

6 hours ago, jchem1995 said:

Coleman. it works.

Coleman is good. They're popular...I could talk about grilling and tailgate menus all day....

• 1 month later...

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  1,231

As a follow-up to posts earlier, yesterday at the ECU game, a car in front of us pulled up to the lot 6 prepaid entrance without a pass. After holding the line up for a short while the attendant took cash from them and allowed them in.

• Topic Count:  69
  • Content Count:  1,633
  • Days Won:  3

12 hours ago, fhemmer209 said:

As a follow-up to posts earlier, yesterday at the ECU game, a car in front of us pulled up to the lot 6 prepaid entrance without a pass. After holding the line up for a short while the attendant took cash from them and allowed them in.

So just to be sure, was it the entrance that also allows cars to pay for and enter Lot 8 (the one off of Himes on the south end of Lot 6)?  And did you indeed see it park in Lot 6?  If so, it had to either park next to you or very close.  And if that was the case I would not have been able to resist asking how much they paid.

Last week was the first time I actually tipped a parking attendant.  We carpool in, but got broken up trying to pull off of Himes into the parking lot.  Instead of the one who made it in before the others pulling to the side to let the in-betweeners go by, he went on and we had a nightmare trying to get ourselves back together.  Fortunately one attendant worked us back together.  I'm sure the fact that we got under the shady trees influenced my generosity.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  1,231

5 hours ago, Boomer said:

So just to be sure, was it the entrance that also allows cars to pay for and enter Lot 8 (the one off of Himes on the south end of Lot 6)?  And did you indeed see it park in Lot 6?  If so, it had to either park next to you or very close.  And if that was the case I would not have been able to resist asking how much they paid.

Last week was the first time I actually tipped a parking attendant.  We carpool in, but got broken up trying to pull off of Himes into the parking lot.  Instead of the one who made it in before the others pulling to the side to let the in-betweeners go by, he went on and we had a nightmare trying to get ourselves back together.  Fortunately one attendant worked us back together.  I'm sure the fact that we got under the shady trees influenced my generosity.

It was the southern of the two lot 6 entrances off of Himes. It is labeled as prepaid and I have seen them turn others around at that entrance who did not have permits. I wish I would have watched where he parked but I didn't. If it is also a cash entrance it does not say it like I used to see off of Dale Mabry when I was in Lot 7.

And yes, those trees are worth a tip.

• Content Count:  3,352
  • Days Won:  5

lot 6 Rocks. But the dudes are being asses about getting under the trees. I wont take no for a n answer.

BTW tail gaited next to a legend...

IMG_0829.JPG

• Topic Count:  576
  • Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

lot 3 is basically a graveyard these days