• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

MOSI makes it official... OCS Time???

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  553
  • Content Count:  14,405
  • Days Won:  13

Wow, 20 years. We should immediately stop enjoying college football right now.

Wow, who said that? The original statement I made was, at this rate USF will have an ocs at about the time some say the sport will either no longer exist or at least not exist in its current form.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

4 hours ago, slick1ru2 said:

Wow, who said that? The original statement I made was, at this rate USF will have an ocs at about the time some say the sport will either no longer exist or at least not exist in its current form.

Which, if you had just posted that statement, would have fit fine. The article that begged a semi-serious thought about considering doom in 20 years blew it.

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  3,233
  • Days Won:  8

Who needs Mosiland. Just build on Magnolia Field. Sit the stadium between, Magnolia Drive, Alumni Drive and Pine Drive. Magnolia lets out onto East Fletcher Drive and Pine drive lets out onto Bruce B Downs. Problem solved. LETS BREAK GROUND!!!! :icon_drink:

Edited by Azmodi
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,342
  • Days Won:  43

Hyped up about the OCS!! Going to keep booking rooms at the USF Embassy Suites so I have a close place to crash during game weekend. Will tailgate in their parking lot and take the free shuttle to the OCS. 

• Topic Count:  553
  • Content Count:  14,405
  • Days Won:  13

Which, if you had just posted that statement, would have fit fine. The article that begged a semi-serious thought about considering doom in 20 years blew it.

Not my statement. And my statement without at least one article showing that people are looking at the end or serious change of football in 20 years would have gotten the infamous, "Link?", response. So I supplied one. But I never said worry now.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,537
  • Days Won:  422

On 4/23/2016 at 6:30 PM, slick1ru2 said:

On 4/24/2016 at 10:46 PM, raptorcj said:

2 hours ago, slick1ru2 said:

Not my statement. And my statement without at least one article showing that people are looking at the end or serious change of football in 20 years would have gotten the infamous, "Link?", response. So I supplied one. But I never said worry now.

You posted an article that has someone who's had 7 or 8 concussions saying it. Just stating it as your opinion would have carried the same weight ...

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,013
  • Days Won:  38

On ‎4‎/‎23‎/‎2016 at 4:48 PM, JTrue said:

A lot of experts have predicted science won't even be around in 20 years.

Some experts predict that experts will not be around in 20 years.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,455
  • Days Won:  25

On 4/23/2016 at 4:38 PM, Ned A Starr said:

"The museum also said that while it is studying a move downtown, it has no plans to leave its current location on E Fowler Avenue near the University of South Florida."

http://www.tampabay.com/news/localgovernment/tampas-mosi-responds-to-14-million-lawsuit-filed-by-former-board-chairman/2257465

• Topic Count:  347
  • Content Count:  1,867
  • Days Won:  0