• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

UCF vs ECU

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,525
  • Days Won:  422

I watched the game last nite. 

Did you watch our game against MaryLamb?  QF had 60 yards passing and Mack had 70 yards rushing.  Marylamb hasn't won a game since.

Game last night vs a game 5 wins ago ...... You're better than this.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  505
  • Content Count:  3,407
  • Days Won:  1

How soon we forget that when ucf was on top the last two years that we played them very close.  Throw out records when a bunch of old HS stars play kids they grew up with!

• Topic Count:  196
  • Content Count:  6,612
  • Days Won:  51

Game last night vs a game 5 wins ago ...... You're better than this.

Trip, how many times have you seen us sheet the bed on games we should win over the years....  You're better than this.

• Topic Count:  196
  • Content Count:  6,612
  • Days Won:  51

Plus a 60+ yard flat our drop by Rodney Adams.  If you're being truthful, you know he deserved those yards, so it's misleading to spout off those 60 yards as though that's all he should have had.

Wow, if we are going to count drops and unicorns we would win every game 

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  1,705
  • Days Won:  3

Do not stop against UCF. We need as much separation as possible. If nothing less a lopsided score will only fuel the rivalry in the future. Go all out and flatten them!

• Topic Count:  1,984
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  146

every other team they have played has put serious points on them-- why should we do anything different? Play the starters until you have a comfortable lead and then give the other guys some experience-- I think other teams were doing the same thing and still ran the score higher. UCF fans are certainly aware this is a bad year for them - we can understand how that feels but have no need to console them in their time of need. Win the game, don't get anyone hurt, and let the score end wherever it ends. No one in the country save some USF-UCF rivalry supporters cares what the final score is or will use it to determine the strength of USF as a team. Honestly, even when USF was having great seasons and UCF was hurting in the mid 2000s-- UCF gave us a pretty decent game most of the time. SO regardless of record-- don't take them lightly-- just do the job in front of you.

also-- I wonder if their attendance numbers include the number of people at that bar giving away free beer.

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

...but just remember, our worst team EVER, nearly beat their best team EVER 2 years ago.

Means absolutely nothing to the two teams playing Thursday. 

• Topic Count:  1,984
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  146

CUObB-0XAAE6wIl.png:large

So next Thursday is another "home" game for USF?

5401117+_e3190fdf567d2abbb059a5a22a7513d

on another note-- no one will ever call that dude a fair weather fan

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

every other team they have played has put serious points on them-- why should we do anything different?

Kind of what I'm thinking but there are many nervous folks in the room.  

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  953
  • Days Won:  6

Kind of what I'm thinking but there are many nervous folks in the room.  

+10 I think we are all showing signs of being in an abusive football relationship. We've been hurt so many times by teams that looked like this one that we're afraid to trust and love again.   This team is unique, they deserve our trust and faith. They won't hurt us like the teams in the past. After a while they will be so good to us that the old teams will seem like a distant bad dream.